↱ 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂

𝗺𝗰'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

well today is a beautiful day and another week has passed since i found out i'm inside lookism and i think now i won't face anything more shocking, well i hope so. But since i'm in lookism that means i can meet the characters here right? i mean i obviously wanna see Daniel, Vasco, Jay, Zack and others really bad after all they are my favorite characters but i don't know if i want to get involved in the original story of lookism.

The thing that is making me uneasy is the fact that i wasn't supposed to be here but here i am. The real Kang Jia died and it should've ended at that but me taking over Kang Jia's body is already a big change and a big involvement in the world of lookism. The fact that i died before lookism webtoon could've ended that means the world that im living in right now still has an unsure future and so does the characters of this world like Daniel and others. If i try to get involved in the original story of lookism right now while making sure the story contents play out as they were supposed to play out in the original book then maybe it won't affect this world right?

To be honest im just making excuses so that i can go and meet the characters and get involved in the story. well it doesn't matter i am a fangirl and what kind of a fan doesn't go to see their favorites in live action? It would be only a shame that i am here in the world of lookism and i still didn't go to see my favorite characters? And that's why i decided i will go to j-high school and meet my favorite characters and see the story of lookism fold out in front of my eyes. You know what that means? YES LIVE ACTION LOOKISM OHOHOHOHO NOT EVERYONE CAN BE AS LUCKY AS ME I WILL ACCEPT THIS.

Now that i have decided that im going to J-high school. I need to tell yona to proceed with admissions and all. where is yona though? I look around the room, usually yona is always hiding here somewhere i don't know why maybe it's because she's a bodyguard so she's always guarding but i have no idea why she keeps herself hidden. Is she practising ninja?

Yona wasn't in the bedroom so i came out looking for her but i still couldn't see her. I tried to call out her name for a few times and yet she didn't come out that meant she wasn't hiding somewhere in the house so i opened the front door of the apartment and i froze.

Remember how i said now there is nothing that can shock me anymore because what more shocking than me becoming an extra in lookism could be? well i have a news. No it doesn't make sense why the hell is james lee standing in front of me looking at me as if he saw a ghost. what the hell? to say i am shocked would be an understatement, my soul almost left my body when i saw him opening the door of the apartment that was across ours. what is this? is god playing a game? let's shock y/n every once a week until she gets a heart attack? is it what god is implying? moreover james looks like as a deer caught up in red light.

❝ 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧? ❞, i asked bluntly because no why the hell does he look at me like that it should be me getting an heart attack why is he making a face like that.

❝ 𝘸-𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘯𝘰 !! 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 !! 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳? 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? ❞, james said calming down and making an emotion less face. ah yes the usual. even in the webtoon his facial expressions never changed except for when he laughed that's the only time he looked like a pink haired unicorn who will beat the shit out of you with rainbow and sparkles because when he's not laughing he looked like alpha dom daddy mafia with a big sad backstory who can beat the shit out of you.