↱ 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙋𝙏.2

Today i was moving to the house i had told yona to find me near the j-high school. i was shocked at how fast yona worked and found me a place to live and got me admissioned at the school. yona definitely was a reliable person. after packing all my clothes and languages i was ready to move out.

❝ 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵? 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 ❞, yona said as she looked at me with eyes full of worry. this was the first time i had seen her show me any kind of emotion other than anger when she would curse at the kang couple for her master's tragedy. well i am very happy to see that she at least worries about me, in this new world with no one whom i can rely on yona is my only knight in shining armor.

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳. ❞, i said and at my words yona just nodded looking down as she knew that i was speaking the truth. it was better to leave this house filled with the cries and pain of Jia and finally go out with this body of Jia and live a life that Jia would have wanted to live. the least i can do after taking the body of Jia is to live freely as she wanted to live and make this heavy heart that once belonged to Jia light and filled with love and happiness, this is merely all i can do for Jia.

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 ❞, yona said picking up my bag and whistled as two big men wearing black suit came in and started picking our languages. I and yona walked out of the apartment as we met james outside again. He seemed shocked as he looked at us. why does he gets shocked every time he sees us. i am certain now him and yona are definitely ex-lovers. even now they're both staring at each other as if planning each other's murder in their head. suddenly james looks at me again.

❝ 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨? ❞, he asked as he eyed all our bags.

❝ 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 ❞, i said smiling sweetly at him as he nodded.

❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰? ❞, he asked again. why is asking me so many questions? not like i'm complaining. maybe he's asking me where my school is to know where yona is gonna stay? since he knows yona stays always with me and because yona and him are ex-lovers he can't ask her directly? is it what people call true love? i clutched my heart oh god to think my favorite character was the e-lover of my bodyguard what is this k-drama?  (a/n : no wtv the mc is thinking is not true she's just too way ahead of herself.)