16

Vote♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"These are definitely Percs," Dom said before handing my phone back. I felt sick to my stomach. He was still taking drugs. "Are you sure?" He nodded. "What do Percs do?" He chuckled "Its a pain reliever. And as we all know whatever numbs physical pain can also numb mental pain so if he's relying on that shit then yeah, that nigga may not get off of it"

"What y'all looking at?" I could tell that was Mya. She really needs to mind her business. "Trey takes percs. Told you that niggas weird" I rolled my eyes "Okay and? Who doesn't do drugs at our age?" she was right, but I still didn't want him doing them, and I knew he was doing them for the wrong reasons. Maybe he liked the feeling of being numb, I don't know.

"But anyways Laaa, have you and him got any closer? Bitch you know what I mean"

"He kissed me yesterday" She started jumping up like the retarted bitch she was "You had your first kiss what the fuck!" I shrugged. I was making it seem like no big deal even though to me it was. I didn't want to seem as stuck upon him as I was, I knew I'd embarrass myself. Shit, I didn't even want to act that way around him.

"Girl we need to celebrate I don't think you understand how much of a big deal that is!" Okay now I don't think that calls for a celebration "Mya, no we don't" she rolled her eyes "Um yes we will after school were going to my house, my moms at a niggas house, and honestly I just want to party"

"I'm on punishment, I'm not going nowhere but home, and I'm not lying to my mom cause thats the reason I'm in trouble anyway" she rolled her eyes. She's too much for me. "Okay well tell her something, you owe it to me for not telling me about you and Trey in the first place" here we go again.

"I'll see if I could convince my mom later Mya" she smiled and hugged me.

__________

"Why the fuck should I go to rehab? I could stop taking this shit whenever I want to" That's what they all say. "Then why don't you just stop" He's so hardheaded. "Because it's the only thing helping me with my problems besides you. It's helping more than you actually" That hurts. He sighed and leaned over to place a kiss on my cheek. "Lana you're driving me crazy"

"No you're driving me crazy Trey, I'm trying to help but I still feel I'm not enough to help you and you just basically told me that"

"The only reason I said that was because the only thing you can't help me with is the fact I can't leave you alone or stop thinking about you. So yes the pills do help more than you" I got a new feeling in my stomach that wasn't butterflies, but it still felt good. So fucking good.

He pushed the start button on the car and grabbed my jaw pulling me into our second kiss. It was quick but still made me feel so good. "I'm taking yo ass home, tomorrows Saturday so I'm gonna pick you up" I rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head.

"Roll your eyes again and I'm gonna put you in your place" I didn't know what he meant by that but I just took that as my warning to shut up and I did just that. Then my phone rang, and Mya was fucking calling me.

And yes I immediately regretted putting her on speaker "Laaa you in the car with him?!" Fucking hell Mya "Mya yes I am... And you're on speaker" I heard her whisper something under her breath before pursing her lips. She's gonna get me in trouble "You still coming over tonight so we could get lit bitch" Before I could say anything, I felt my phone being taken away from me.

Told you she'd get me in trouble.

"Hell Nah she going home and if she wants to go so bad I'm going too the fuck" He said looking at Mya through the phone. I looked over and could tell she was shocked, shit I was too. "Umm I mean... you could come too?"

"Yeah aight" He hung up and handed me my phone back "Well we here, looks like we got a party to get ready for, right?" before I could open the door to leave he pulled me into another kiss, all his kisses were perfect. "Tell me when you're ready and ill be here to pick you up, bye princess" I grabbed my stuff and went inside.

Just like Trey said, looks like we've got a party to go to.

__________

"That was him that dropped you off huh?" my mom leaned against my door frame "Your boyfriend or whoever? That was him huh?" Can she leave me alone? "He's not my boyfriend, just a friend"

"Is he the guy who got you in trouble? I want to meet him since he's just a 'friend" Well I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to meet you. "I don't know mom, were not dating but I could ask" She rolled her eyes. I don't have the time for this, I've got some sneaking out to do. "I don't care I still want to meet him" She walked out of my room and I knew now she was going to sleep.

I quickly took a shower and whatnot and put on an oversized hoodie and some ugg slides. This was going to be risky but as always now I'm going to just take the risk.

I mean I'm gonna turn 18 soon right?