17

Vote♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Lana come take a shot!" Mya ran up to me, a shot glass in her hand full of god knows what. "She doesn't drink" Trey took the shot from her and drank it himself. He doesn't need that, especially since he's already on drugs. "Um, says who?" I said trying to be petty.

"Says me" I rolled my eyes at him and folded my arms. God, he's so damn stubborn. "You don't need to drink, you're a good girl don't ruin your self" He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Follow me" he dragged me by my hand off the couch and through the glass patio door to Mya's patio. I could tell all the people in here were looking at us and I had no idea what I was following him to the patio for.

He sat on one of the chairs and before I could let his hand go he pulled me onto his lap, both my legs dangling off the chair. We were so close I couldn't help but blush and put my head down. God, he has me whipped.

"Stop looking at my lap, nothing's there but my dick that you got hard" My eyes widened as my cheeks got even redder. He's never said anything sexual like that towards me and that made me feel completely different in a weird way.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

Before I could think of a response, his hand gently wrapped around my neck squeezing only a little bit. He leaned over to my neck a whispered, "When you're mine ill squeeze harder" I was speechless. His lips pressed on my neck and he began to gently bite on the thin skin. My heart was racing and probably doing backflips but fuck I couldn't resist him.

Why couldn't I resist him?

His hand was on my thigh and after nibbling on my neck in a few places, his lips connected back with mine. This all-new unfamiliar feeling was in between my legs.

Fuck don't say he got me horny.

"And tomorrow you better not cover up shit on your neck" I still was speechless and couldn't do a thing but nod awkwardly. I was a little nervous about what he may do next but I also kind of wanted to see how far he could go with me.

Why was I willing to let this guy take my virginity?

So many questions ran through my head and I realized I needed to think over all of this. So much was going on for me in this short amount of time, shit, I felt that now I actually needed a drink. All of a sudden the patio door opened, and to my surprise, Desiree was there. Who the fuck invited this bitch?

She acknowledged me on Trey's lap and rolled her eyes. If I wasn't trying to get a scholarship right now, I think I'd definitely rock her shit. "Trey, oh there you are" She walked over to us swaying her hips before standing next to us.

All of a sudden I felt Trey's arms go around me pulling me closer so my head was laying on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and for some reason, it calmed me down and made me feel relaxed. If he was to ever be mad at me I don't know how I'd take it because for some strange reason I feel the need to crave him and only him. I don't even find regular guys attractive anymore.

"Trey, remember I'm supposed to be tutoring you for English? You never showed up at my house" Her voice was so fucking annoying. "The fuck? do I look like I want you to tutor me? Ion know why I agreed to that shit anyways"

"So you're just not going to let me tutor you? You're failing English" He shook his head. "Nope, my girl trying to get a scholarship, she is smarter anyways. Don't need you, now fuck off" I chuckled to myself as I heard her walk away and the patio door slam. Pressed hoe.

"Come on now I'm gonna get you home before your mom suspects shit" I smiled and picked my head up from his chest. He grabbed my jaw and pointed my head up and I could tell he was looking at my neck, probably satisfied with the marks that were there that I have yet to see. All I knew was I had to hide them from my mom.

___________

"Oh my god they're so red" I mumbled in shock, looking in Trey's car mirror at the hickeys on my neck. "No they're not, they're perfect" Yeah whatever that means. "I've never had hickeys before, how am I supposed to hide these from my mom?"

"Cover them up with your hair or something, but just know tomorrow I need everyone to see them" I chuckled. "Aint nothing funny, cause I'm gonna be the first and last guy to leave any type of mark on your neck"I thought of all the possibilities that he could have meant but I knew he wasn't like that. I knew he only meant hickeys and whatnot, not anything that would physically cause me pain.

"Oh yeah? And what if you're not?"

"Then I'd kill him" I rolled my eyes "I'm not playing Lana, I told you I'm crazy about mine, and you're mine even if you know it or not" I scrunched my eyebrows together. "I'm your girlfriend?" He shook his head "Nah, but you're still mine" I mentally sighed. I guess this was one of my daily disappointments by Treylynd. I wonder if he was talking to other girls?

"Don't worry princess, you'll really be mine one day, but just know it won't make you any less of my girl which you are now" That still didn't cheer me up but was good to hear I guess coming from him. "But what about Illiana? You're over her already?" He smiled

"You made me get over her. Not only your advice but you. You're better than her in every aspect, so don't worry about her" His hand went on my thigh and squeezed it a little bit. Right then I noticed we pulled up in front of my house. "Now go and sleep good. Be ready by 1 pm I have somewhere to take you"

He grabbed my jaw like he usually did and kissed me "Think about me while you sleep" I smiled "You know I will"