Oneshot

It was another peaceful day on the Sunny and everyone was bored. It was suppose to be a few more days till they reached land. Everyone seemed to be busy. Nami was counting her money, Robin was reading, Chopper, Luffy and Usopp were being stupid, Zoro was training and Sanji was cooking in the kitchen. The only one you'd dare to bother is Sanji, since he'd always accept your company. 

 You walked into the kitchen to see him frying something up on a pan. As soon as he noticed you his eyes turned into hearts and he had the most childish grin on his face. 

 "___-chan~ Did you come to join me~?" He chimed.

 "Mhmm! I got bored and everyone else was too busy," You puffed out your cheeks causing Sanji to blush slightly. He was just too cute~

 "You're always welcome to hang out with me,___-swan~. I just finished with the food, let me serve it and I'll be back~" He said as he carried everything out at once. 

 While he was gone, you decided to help out and start cleaning the dishes. You had always admired Sanji. He always cooked these wonderful meals without any help or even a thanks! He did most things on his own and it made you kinda sad. If he wasn't such a pervert, you'd come in more often, but he'd never let you help. He didn't believe in making ladies work. 

 "What are you doing ___-chawn~?" Sanji purrs into your ear, snapping you back from your thoughts. Sanji places his hands down on the counter between your arms, trapping you in his arms. Your face started to turn red as you turn your head back to see what he was doing.

 "I'm just helping out with the dishes." You stated as Sanji slid his arms along yours, guiding your hands as you scrubbed a dish. Your face was completely red as you felt his body press against yours. He nuzzled his head into your neck and inhales.

 "You smell as beautiful as you look, ___." He smirked against your neck before giving it a sweet gentle kiss. You couldn't help but yelp in surprise and drop the dish in the sink. Sanji was also caught off guard by you dropping the dish; he moved to your side grabbing the cracked dish.

  "I-I'm sorry.." You blush, not knowing what else to say. You wipe your hands and run out of the kitchen, not wanting to embarrass yourself any further. You end up running into your room and hiding under the covers. 

 You couldn't believe that Sanji was paying so much attention to you, and then you ruin it. You sigh, mentally slapping yourself. After a while, Sanji came knocking at your door. 

 "___-Chan..." He called.

 "What do you need?" You call back, not wanting to face him.

 "Can I come in?" He asked softly. His voice sounded kind of weak, instead of perverted or cocky.. 

 "Yeah.." You sigh and keep your face hidden under the covers. He opens the door and walks in. You could feel him sit at the foot of your bed. 

 "You left without eating, so I brought you a plate," He says setting the plate down on a table near by. "Listen, ___, I didn't mean to scare you off like that. You're just so darn cute~" his perverted voice started to return before he cleared his throat. You roll over to the side facing Sanji and uncover your face 

 "I wasn't scared off, just embarrassed. I was trying to help but made more of a mess for you." You frowned.

 "You didn't cause me any trouble. It's all right ___," he smirked and layed down next to you "but, if you really want to make it up to me, I have an idea..."Your heart skipped a beat as his face got closer and closer. 

 You could feel Sanji's hot breath on your lips and it made you want him even more. Soon, he closed the distance between your lips and his. You started to kiss back, melting into him. His lips were so soft and gentle, it felt amazing. Eventually, he pulled away to breathe and looked into your (e/c) eyes. He smiles and pecks your lips "I love you, ___-swan~"