the new girl.

Are you falling in love?

chapter one.
the new girl.

" beep ! beep ! beep ! "

The sound of Emilia's alarm clock broke the silence in her room. today was a new day. It was the first day at her new school. Emilia's mom got offered a new job, which means she had no choice but to move. She removed her sleeping mask, and got out of her bed, making sure to slip on her slippers. She walked to the bathroom, grabbing a tooth brush and turning on the faucet, letting the cold water wet the prickly bristles. She squirted a small dab of toothpaste on it and started to slather it on her teeth. Three spits later and she was finally done. She grabbed her porcelain pink hair brush and started to brush what looked like a rat's nest. she sprayed a few products on it, finally taming it for now. She washed her face and started applying different serums, ice, lotion and other products on her face. She dolled it up with some makeup, light pink eyes with yellow in the corners and a pastel yellow lip. She wanted to make a good impression, so good her peers couldn't stop thinking about her. Well she also liked the attention. She straightened her blond hair and let it land on her shoulders. It was short, but not ' bob length '. she scurried over to her closet picking out a white off the shoulder dress, and paired it with some white fishnets and pink thigh highs. Lastly, came the shoes. She couldn't decide between the pink chunky heels or the pink kitten heels. She came to the realization that maybe the chunky shoes were too much so she went with the kitten ones. she grabbed her backpack and ran downstairs sitting at the kitchen island.

" What is it, your first day at a modeling company? "

Her mom teased, handing Emilia a plate with avocado toast and some sliced bananas on the side. she paired it with a delicious smelling strawberry smoothie, a great way to start her morning.

" It's the first day at my new school, mom. I need to make a good impression. so, that means a breathtaking outfit ! " her mom chuckled and watched the blond practically inhale her food. She waved goodbye to her mother and began her walk to school. It was about a five minute walk so there was no need for a bus or car ride to get there. Before she knew it, she was standing right in front of her new school. She walked through the doors and the only thing that could be heard in the quiet halls was the sound of her pastel heels clicking on the ground. She looked at her school plan and made her way to homeroom. She inhaled and exhaled deeply before opening the door and walking in.

" Ah, yes! Everybody, may I please have your attention to welcome our new student. "

Every kid looked up from their paper and all eyes went on Emilia. Well, her outfit sure did make an impression.

" Emilia, please come to the front of the class and introduce yourself. "

She slowly walked to where her homeroom teacher, Mrs. Woods was talking and waved to everybody.

" Hello ! My name is Emilia Lane, but you can just call me Em. I love meeting new people and painting ! "

a girl with dark brunette hair laughed a bit and leaned over, whispering in this other girl's ear.

" Well, lovely to meet you Emilia. please take a seat, there should be an empty one next to Leigh. "

As soon as homeroom was over Emilia walked out into the halls scurrying over to her locker. Taking out the correct books for her next class, algebra.

A girl walked up next to Emilia, opening her locker and pulling out the same Algebra books.

" Hey ! You have Algebra next too? I'm new, Emilia. "

" Raylene, but everybody calls me Ray. "

Just by looking at them, they were polar opposites. One in all pink and the other in a black. Standing together they looked like a cliché in a television show.

" See you in class. "

Ray gave her a soft smile and walked away, they still had a couple minutes until class started so she decided to roam the halls, learn the layout. She had stumbled on her heels and bumped into somebody.

" Sorry ! "

Emilia apologized quickly, regaining her balance.

" So, I presume you're Ms. New Girl, right? Well here's the deal. I own these halls, okay? Get in my way and I will not hesitate to make your life a living hell. When you're the most popular girl in your school, people seem to believe a lot of your rumors. So get out of my way or you'll end up like Rebeckah Wilson. Emilia quickly turned around and walked away from the girl who's name she never got.

She walked into the Algebra Class just as the bell rang. Ray could tell something was wrong, mainly by her facial expression.

" I saved you a seat. "

Ray said loud enough so Emilia could hear. Emilia quickly walked over to her, sitting down in the chair making sure her dress was smooth out.

" Ray, who's Rebeckah Wilson? "

" Oh, there was a massive rumor that she fucked the whole staff team. People from school kept sending her rape threats, it got so bad to the point where she had to leave. Why did you ask? "

" No reason. "

Ray didn't think much of it and looked away from Emilia. Class had started and their teacher was ranting about the basic history of Algebra or something. Class ended and before Emilia knew it school was over.

She started packing up her backpack and pulled out her phone to check the time. She had dance rehearsals soon so she decided to not diddly-dally around and leave. Ray watched Emilia walk out and a small smile appeared on her face

Not long after, Ray left too. She started to walk home and she couldn't get Emilia out of her head. Her clothes, her hair, her eyes and that beautiful fucking smile. As soon as Ray got home, she ran upstairs not even saying 'hello' to her parents. She threw her backpack on the floor and jumped on her bed. Was she falling in love?

" fuck. . . not again. "

lowkey impressed with myself because I wrote 1,063 words. 😟 if you enjoyed the first chapter please vote on it, it means a lot! And let me know if I made any grammer/spelling mistakes !!