𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

After unpacking her trunk, Violet look a look inside her new room, but she know that she only stay in this room for 1 week. Next week for the rest of her life, she will always be next to her 'soon-to-be-husbend' side.

She really like her new room, the style is match to her liking, but she was curious about Marvolo's room.

There was a horcruxes in there, she was sure. She also know that the Gaunt ring was with Marvolo now, since she saw that it was not with Dumbledore anymore.

It can be the Hufflepuff cup, but Dumbledore tell her that it was at Lestrange's vault. But he can take it back, Lestrange is out of Azkaban now. It has to be the Ravenclaw diadem.

But there was seven horcruxes, she only know six of them. Her, Dairy, Locket, Diadem, Cup, Ring. The last one, need to be something that confirm it him.

'can it be a snake?' Violet thought in her head, a snake it make sence, he is a Slytherin, he like snake.

Walking up to her tablet, she open her pag, picking up the dairy.

Hi, Tom

Hello there sweetheart

Violet cringe at the word sweetheart, she hope that Marvolo is not like Tom. She can't deal with another cringe dark lord. Oh how wrong she was...

You have no ideas what have happened this week.

Do tell my dear?

After explain everything that happens this week, from meeting with the Ministry, to married to a Dark lord. She can feel Tom' amusement and him smirking from the book. He didn't write anything when she explain, but she know that he is laughing so hard right now.

After explain about everything, Violet decided to go take a showyand change.

The bathroom was elegant, it everything all look royal, this whole manor look like a castle instead of a manor.

She decided to run a hot bath. She sink herself into the warmth of the water it surrounding her tired body and she sign in content.

Violet spend a long time in the looking at the ceiling thinking what would her future be like with Marvolo.

She soon realize that has she has been in there for a long time and slip out and dry herself and put on a blue pajamas with blue short on.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

A Knock cut her out of her reading, Violet walk up to open to see Marvolo standing it front of her door, face kinda tired. He was wearing a suit with rope on, he was probably back from a meeting.

"Violet, "Marvolo deep voice send shiver down her spine, "dinner is ready."

Violet look up at Marvolo, Blinking at him, like she never know him. Marvolo let out a hand for Violet to take and she take his hand hesitantly.

'great now, she is thinking I'm weird or something.' Marvolo lead Violet to the dining room, his eyes were also on her, while her eyes is at the floor.

Marvolo took a glance at her clothes, his breath hitch. She was very a short pant, he can see her milky thigh. He try not to mind what inside of his head.

'merlin, this is torture.' Marvolo though in his head.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Walking inside the dinning room, Marvolo like the gentleman he was move and pull out a chair that was infront of the head chair for her to sit, before going to his own chair infront of her.

The food is already on the table, Violet look at Marvolo to see him already eating. Violet smell the food secrets, nobody knows that she is a half vampire, she have good sence. There was no poison in there.

"Tell me about yourself, Violet." Marvolo said looking at Violet who paused at what he said.

"Myself?" Violet ask repeating what he said, is this man crazy, didn't he already know about her.

"What is your hobbies?" Marvolo said seeing her innocent eyes, Severus already inform him about what he know about her eyes, it might look innocent, but it not.

"I like to read, my favourite color is blue and purple." Violet said.

The rest of the dinner was full with talking about what they like to do. Basically Marvel did it was to get to know her better.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Marvolo lead Violet back to head room, holding hand with each other.

"Goodnight, Violet." Marvolo said holding up her hand to see lip and kiss it gently, making her blushes.

"G-good night." Violet said nervously embarrassed, her face is a red mess, redder than a tomato, she open her door and shutting quickly, without taking a glance at Marvolo who look at her in amusement.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Thank you for the supporting. Love ya<3

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱