𝐓𝐄𝐍

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The last three day was past with a blur, everything was quite in her life, except the society, they were loud you can say...

First, happy that there are no war. And second, they keep saying that Violet is betraying them and married a Dark lord. And that she have becoming dark.

But today was Thursday, three day more and it her wedding day, and she is not prepared...

Violet already write a letter to Luna, that she will be joining her for her 'wedding' stuff, since Luna have a gift that a normal seer couldn't have and wouldn't have, her the perfect one.

She have gotten very close now to Marvolo. Something, he would pay her head or play with her finger now.

She also have gotten close with the Death Eater. Bellatrix also have apologies for murdering Sirius and Violet smell no lie in her word, so she forgive her .She and Bellatrix, now was probably the death Eater worsted nightmare.

She also have gotten close to Draco and his other friends. Draco also have apologies to Hermione for calling her a Mudblood in the past. Ron and Draco also apologize each other about the barking they use to have.

A marriage is a change of life, the ceremony for a wedding if in the Muggle world it can go as the ower want. But, not in the wizarding world. A wedding in the wizarding world was selected by the seer and also bless by the seer.

She have already ask Marvolo about it, okay. Maybe she kinda seduce him for it. But we gonna ignore that.

But today is the day she go and choose her wedding dress, and she is not ready for this.

Landing in a room that have alot of wedding dress picture on the wall. By the look and the design of this place, Violet can tell that they are in France.

Suddenly an older woman came through the door and tell them to follow her to a room, that were full with wedding dress, fabric, accessories, jewelry.etc.

"Violet this is Madame Galvin. She is the famous wedding dress design in France. Madame Galvin, Lady Potter the bride of Lord Slytherin." Narcisssa said introduce her to Madam Galvin.

"It a pleasure meeting you, Lady Potter." Madame Galvin said leading her into another room with Narcisssa, Bellatrix and Luan following behind.

"Is there any of this dress caught your eyes, Lady Potter? If not we can make a custom design?" Madam Galvin said looking at the younger girl, she was too young to be married, and she look innocent. Ever since Madam Galvin heard about the marriage, she feel pity for the younger girl, have too force into a contract wedding for peace of Dumbledore 'greatest good'

Narcisssa have gotten to talk to Madam Galvin and Bellatrix have sitting in the couch looking around. While Violet and Luan was looking around the dress.

Something have caught Violet eyes, it was not a very glitter alot or alot of gem attracted to it like the other dress. It was a pearl white color dress, the top of 'off the shoulder' style. The dress is quite long so it need to have heel. And there were also gloves to.

"This one is beautiful." Violet said to Madam Galvin, she quickly nodded and picking up that one and lead her to the dressing room.

Narcisssa, Bellatrix and Luna were all waiting on the couch for Violet go to come after finish changing. They ended agree that the dress Violet pick was beautiful.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

I gonna be honest with my self, I have no ideas what to put in the next chapter. I mean I have ideas but alot. What about Marvolo's Pov in the next chapter? Since it only fair for the male lead to at least have a moment in the story right 乁 ˘ o ˘ ㄏ ? And for Violet dress it a secret 😉

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱