𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Thomas Marvolo Riddle, Lord Voldy or known Lord Thomas Marvolo Slytherin now.

He is the son of Tom Riddle a rich muggle and Merope Gaunt, a squibs from the Gaunt family. His mother put his father under a love potion, so it makes him unable to love. He still can feel, but the feeling it either amusement or boring.

Now, He is sitting in his office thinking about what just happened this week.

It happened so quickly like an blink of an eyes. He and Violet started to get close to each other, he right now start calling her 'darling', but she still call him Marvol.

Marvolo let out a small chuckle when he remembers the past event that Violet come ask him to make Miss Lovegood be the seer at the wedding ceremony when the blessings came. But it more like seducing more than ask

"-Flash-Back-*seducing*-"

It was late at night, Marvolo was in his office, doing his paper work just like everyday, but the door suddenly open, came in Violet who was wearing.

Marvolo look up from his paper work to Violet to see her wearing a blue shirt and white short, holding the door. Her hair was down, there was a sweet smile on her face. But he have a feeling that she came to him for something.

Marvolo can't help but drink in the appearance of his-soon-to-be-wife, only half a week more and he can have all his way with her. He can kiss that beautiful rosy lip of her.

"Is there something you need from me, Darling?" Marvolo can see her cheek turn a little red at the pet name he give her.

"About the wedding ceremony," Marvolo can feel the nervous feeling that she is feeling about speaking, "the seer blessing-"

"Don't worries I will take care if it, Dear-"

"I already have find someone."

"Who?"

"Marvolo." Violet said before closing the door and moving behind his chair, "she is a great friend of mine. Luna Lovegood."

"The writer of the 'Quibblet?" Marvolo said raising a eyebrows at Violet, he have read the book before and he was impress that a pure-blood family actually take interested in it. Most noble, they didn't even believe it in.

"Yes, she is a seer." Violet whisper in his ear, making him shiver in her touch, "can she the seer if our wedding, Love?"

His breath hitch at the word 'Love'. Yep, now there nothing that he can't deny her now.