Chapter One: Awake

"Hello! Welcome to The Lucky Care! We have tons of friends and creatures to have fun! But first we have to do some experiments so we can make them into friendly monsters around the world! Our main goal is still make a world a better-even-better place!!"

The commercial as I woke up, the guard have opened the door. "Alright, Monica. We got have tests with you first. Please step out of your cell." As I step out of my cell, The Guard wields a gun behind. "We got to work on the monsters so don't try to do anything stupid." The Guard said before I followed them, what I know is that working as a patient WAS A LIVING HELL.

You probably don't know who I am; My name is Monica Gaetano, I used to be a painter until this bullshit happens. Those bitches known as guards just took me away with no proper reasoning behind all of this. Good thing, I have been taken care of a strange nurse named Elina, she's really a kind lady who was being forced to obey the rules as a nurse and I felt bad for her. I used to have a scientist to help me get out named Oscar, but unfortunately; he's gone. Now I have no where else to go except to just to stay here in my cell room. The Lucky Care isn't a good place, this is what advanced darkness looks like.

While I was following the guards, I noticed there one larger one named Alfredo came from outside; He's one the unusual ones of the species named Sunborne Felines but at least he's very polite and extremely gentle 'giant'. The 1st Guard told me to not to disturb him as we keep on walking. Afterwards, we're just waiting at the lobby, there were so many patients and visitors here. A person from the office pulls out a tape video? What the hell is that even mean? As they place it on DVD, it plays the screen;

It was a yellow dog named Lucky, she's a mascot of The Lucky Care. I don't know what the fuck is that thing, Lucky have kindly spoken her first words to me or other patients who have been trapped here;

"Hello, hello, everyone!! My name is Lucky! I will be your guide how to obey the rules of The Lucky Care! This place is wonderful and safe for all of my new friends who wanted to experience happiness inside! They just wanted to feel safe and alive from danger and destruction and sadness! Here is your computer that tells about the guidelines that help you feel understandable so you won't break the rules! Nobody will be danger....right now..!"

As the screen ends, I felt uncomfortable around those patients who went afraid or crazy. They must be the victims who were this close to get their asses fucked if they disobey. Maybe other people who live here will might get themselves killed if they did.

As I head back to my cell room without checking the 'monsters' they mentioned, I got this computer with me. It was like 6:30, I turn it on and it shows up. It appears to be a icon that looks like Lucky, I click and show me the rules about this place. It said right here;

"For patients, please understand the rules below;
1. Never harm any guards or monsters, they hate it
2. Swearing is in seriousness forbidden, no children wanted to hear that!
3. Going out on night time in 10:30 is strongly unavailable, you don't wanna get lost!
4. Doing [REDACTED] actions is..gross
5. No raiding, that's just wrong to those poor innocent people.
And 6. Be kind to Lucky : )
(Note; We'll add more rules if we make can make a proper sense. So please, take care!)

- Max Altoona"

I felt uncomfortable reading, what's up with number 4? Doing gross actions? Jeez, even 'children' that was trapped there was being forced to obey, being trapped, or being hunted down. Poor them. I don't know why it's being called "The Lucky Care" but with all of that torture or something? I can't really say, I got myself stuck here for two weeks and the only 'monster' I can only see is Alfredo; one enormous but a extremely such a gentle giant.

You know what? I should heading to sleep until it's midnight, I'm not sure what will happen next but I'm pretty sure I'm still staying healthy thanks to Elina for helping me out. I should get my bullshit ready before bed.

I hope nothing bad will happen during the next day. Someone mentioned me there's a joyful and gentle creature named Bridget Keyes, who the hell is that?..