01

8:30 pm

"oh!! is senior yuta going to win the sack race?!" the mc screams onto the mic as a certain raven haired boy was seated in the bleachers, watching a school game because it was their foundation week.

he yawned as he was getting sleepy so he stood up and walked himself out of the crowd and goes to one of the stalls to buy himself a bottle of water and maybe a couple of snacks

he pays for his food and goes to find a spot for him to go and have his meal.

after five minutes of trying to find a quiet and peaceful place, his eyes land on a spot where people in school have said that it was 'haunted'.

he sprints towards the area and takes a peek. "it doesn't even look scary at all." the latter whispered to himself .. while clenching his ass.

he was scared.

he then takes a deep breath and enters the area as he walks to the lunch table that was in his sight and examines the area.

it was really spacious and wondered why he didn't come to this place sooner.

the raven haired boy was peacefully eating his snacks, but not until his phone stats ringing.

he took a breath of relief and checked the caller id.

jeno lee

the boy rolls his eyes and picks up the call.

"hey jeno, what do you need?"

"where are you!!"

"i'm eating snacks.."

"can i come with you?"

"no."

"fine, are you not coming with us?"

"where?"

"to the next game?"

"no, have fun though.."

"aw okay! see you tomorrow!"

the raven haired boy then put his phone down and continued to munch on his snacks, feeling a little tense because it was too silent.

we was going to unlock his phone to play some music but stopped when he heard a noise.

he got goosebumps all over and stood up, getting out of the area because it was making him paranoid but got stopped once again because he bumps into a brunette who tripped infront of him.

he groans in annoyance and crouches down, trying to see if the brunette was alright.

"hey.. are you alright?" the raven asked while eyeing the stranger.

"i'm okay, get up." the brunette says while picking up something with his other hand.

"is that a sk-"

"it is a skateboard." the brunette answers with a smile on his face.

"do you know how to use it?"

"yeah! do you want to try?" the younger one offers and the latter agrees, asking the brunette to hold his food for him.

after the raven had several stumbles and falls on trying to ride the skateboard, he gives up and goes back to the brunette, only to see the food in his hands gone.

"hey, where'd my food go?" the raven asked. the latter flashed him a smile, snatched the skateboard from his arms and pointed on his stomach before storming off.

he sighs in defeat and checks the time, it was already 9:30 pm.

"did i really spend that much time trying to ride a skateboard.." he asks himself as he stuffs his things inside his back and makes his way back to his apartment.

- at his apartment

the raven takes his shoes off and takes a quick bath before flopping himself on his bed.

he took his phone out and went to play a song from his spotify on shuffle and a song called 'skateboard' played as he remembers the brunette from earlier.

he was pretty good in skateboarding.

though he did kinda eat his food..

and with his thoughts, the raven closed his eyes and drifted to dreamland.

end of chapter 1!!

hii !! i'm back with a new markhyuck story please let me know what you think about it hehe !! see u in the next updates ^-^