All in one broz ;)

*sounds of leaves being stepped over could be heard in the distance woods*

Dream: *running from the people behind him, he was being chased.*
Mind: *i need to hurry... I don't want to be caught-*
*Tears were pouring from his eyes while he ran as fast as he could... But* ***a dead end.***
Mind: *shit.. oh no they're getting closer—*

{Suddenly he was pushed back on the ground by four strong pairs of hands}

Person 1: HAH! you can't run anymore Dream~ it's your fault we got caught! Now we won't let you off easy!

Person 2 3 4: *laughing following along with what person 1 was saying*

Dream: w-wait...! I can pay back!! Please w—
Person 2: there's no point anymore Dream~ say goodbye!

Dream: no..No...NO...NO NO NO PLEASE NO!!! *he was shifting back not looking where he was going until he hit the trunk of a tree blocking his way*

Person 4: goodbye!

{The next thing could be heard was bloodcurling screams of Dream throughout the woods... Blood spilling everywhere... Then **silence**}
.
.
*Monitor beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Flat lines*
Drista: BROTHER...!!! *Tears started pouring down her eyes like an unstoppable waterfall*
>Alot of crying could be heard in the background including in his mom dad 3 brothers and Drista<
{*That was it.. the last trace of Clayton Smith..}
{*Or was it..?*}

*~present day, March 18 2022
At Florida Police Station~*

Drista: That was all i could think of.. Officer Simpleton..

Ace: Very well, Ms.Smith, So you believe that this is a murder case?

Drista: Precisely, Officer.. But there was no sign of him after.. No one could figure out his last trace- i-i- *her eyes started welling up with tears*

Ace: I- Ms.Smith please don't weep, for we will try to find his body and solve the case as soon as possible.

Drista: i hope for that Officer.. *she wiped her tears while she had her head down*

Ace: i shall be leaving for investigation tomorrow at 9:65 PM. I bid you adieu for today Ms.Smith

Drista: Thank you officer. I do not know how to repay you back I—

Ace: There is no need for thanking me, for this is my duty *he smiled*

Drista: *she giggled and smiled a little, then she got up and left*

Ace: alright.. tommorow at 9:65 PM.. *the thought replayed and rung through his head while he got up and went in the cabin*
.
.
.
{*End of prologue 1, prologue 2
Time: 9:65 PM, at the Lake Talquin State Forest Highway*}

*Only two or three streetlights could be seen, some flickering and others not even working. Besides that it was all darkness just two or three trees visible in-sight*

Ace: *he was driving down the highway, the headlights on only focused on the road, all he had was few water bottles, a flashlight, few batteries and a big bag of cheez-itz* Hm.. i wonder how the place is like, I've never been near this route it's kind of creepy to be honest- *he chuckled at his own unfunny joke* okay enough joking i should probably continue driving-

{*Suddenly the car started to malfunction ending up stopping abruptly in the middle of the road*}

Ace: what!? What the fuck happened to the car now- ugh! *He complained in his SA* let me see- *he got out of the car and went at the back of the car and opened the trunk to see if it was some sort of petrol shortage or not, then suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder*