Stella White

(I do not own any of the creepypasta characters this is merely an OC insert)

Profile:

Stella White, a 18 year old girl who is highly liked at her highschool. She is known for breaking boys hearts and using them for items she cant obtain herslef. Her hair is a pale blonde with pink and blue tips, her eyes are a dull greenish gray like her father, they turn pink, blue or both depending on who is closer.

freckles are dotted around her slim figure in small patches but mostly around her cheeks. She has a tongue peirce and black earrings. A small scar runs across her nose and her arms and hands have small bruises and scratches because she uses pain to distract her from whatever.

Family:

Miriam yannick

Miriam is Stella's mother who is a fragile woman, with soft grey eyes that could make anyone feel calm, her bobbed hair is a light brown with hints of grey. Small Freckles are smeared across her thighs and arms. After she split up with Stella's father she started living with a friend instead of trying to keep the house that they had shared.

Steven White

Steven is Stella's father, his long hair is a piercing blonde and his eyes are greenish gray. After him and Miriam split up he managed to keep custody of his oldest daughter and the house. He started to spiral into a deep pit of sadness, he started to smoke and drink and became slightly abusive towards Stella. But after some therapy he clambered out of the pit of sadness and became better, he still drinks and smokes but not as much because he wants to be bettee for his children.

Maya White

Stella's little sister has big green eyes that sparkle when she's Excited about something and her thin hair was the colour of oak wood. She too, like her mother and sister had freckles that scattered around her small face and feeble body. She went to live with her mother after her parents divorced only visiting her dad on the weekends.

Backstory:
After her best friend went missing and her sister ran away for the third time she finally smapped. She set off to find her sibling in the woods, after days of walking and searching she finaly found her.

Holding her best friends head in her small hands.

This sent her into a fit of anger. Without thinking she violently attacked Maya, tearing her skin up and left her to bleed to death eventually killing her. She stayed by her sisters side until her last breath of air. Then three small girls came and taunted her about her loss. Their names were Abby, Lucy and Sally (iykyk😇) She continued to brutally kill two of the girls by ripping their faces off and stabbing their eyes out with a crucifix. Sally managed to get away from the enraged teen and escape into the forrest. The two girls Stella killed attached themselves to the promise ring Maya had gotten for the pair. Bound to her until Death. Sally told slenderman and yadayada she joined and thats how it happened now she tortures her victims like little ants before blinding them and tearing their faces off.

Ok bye :)