Now We're One

It was the morning of you and Buddy's wedding day and you couldn't be more excited! The wedding was for 1:00 and it was currently 10:30. To pass the time, you turned on the Ed Sullivan Show while Buddy got ready. You were too excited to sleep, so you woke up at 7:00 and got ready. They were playing reruns and Buddy was on singing Peggy Sue.

"Baby are you ready?" You heard Buddy shout from your bedroom.
"Yeah I'll be there in a sec!"
You both headed out the door to Buddy's parents' house since that was where the wedding would take place. You figured with Buddy being famous, you wanted a small wedding to avoid his female fans being upset about him being a married man. You pulled up to the small house and knocked on the door.

"Well, hello Y/N! Ella greeted.
You walked in and saw what seemed like Buddy's entire family. Your family didn't support you being married to a rockstar, so they didn't go. That didn't matter to you because Buddy was your soulmate. There was a giant cake that said "Congratulations Buddy and Y/N!"

It was 2:30 when the Priest officially announced you husband and wife.
"Do you, Buddy take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do." Buddy said with tears in his eyes.
"And do you, Y/N take Buddy to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." You responded, also with tears in your eyes.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

As you and Buddy kissed, the D.J played Earth Angel, your selected wedding song. The family went wild and you were so happy this day had come.

Your wedding song: