𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Wake up, we'll be late. I'm getting more tired because I have to wake you up like this every morning.." Aizawa said tiredly. His favorite was Xiao because he didn't need sleep and was always awake.

Kazuha woke up first and woke up Albedo and Gorou. Then when (Y/n) woke up and went downstairs, Itto woke up too. Diluc and Kaeya had already woken up and were waiting downstairs.

(Y/n) suddenly felt tired and hugged Kaeya's waist and closed her eyes. "Darling? Is everything alright?" Kaeya asked and hugged her back. (Y/n) just nodded her head.

"I'm just tired." Suddenly Diluc pulled you away from Kaeya. "If you are tired, drink some tea and you will gain more energy." Diluc said to the (H/c) haired girl while glaring at Kaeya.

Everyone got ready and they quickly went to school because they we're almost late.

"Morning." Aizawa hummed as he entered the class.

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa." The class replied together.

"Ribbit, Mr. Aizawa, you don't have your bandages anymore, that's really good news." Tsuyu pointed out.

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway, we have a big class today. Our hero informatics."

The class panicked. Suddenly, Kazuha tapped (Y/n)'s shoulder, causing the girl to flinch a little. She turned her attention to Kazuha.

"(Y/n), are you alright? You seem a little off.." Kazuha asked with a concerned expression.

"No, I'm alright. Just my head hurts a little." (Y/n) replied while smiling slightly at the boy. Kazuha's cheeks we're slightly pink. He nodded his head and turned his attention back to Mr. Aizawa.

"You need hero names, time to pick your hero identities." Aizawa said as the class cheered.

"This is related to the pro-hero draft picks i mentioned last time we we're in class together. Normally students don't have to worry about that draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different."

"In fact, by extending offers to first years like you, pro heroes are mainly focusing on your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation." Aizawa continued.

"So we still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited?" Uraraka asked.

"No shit, sherlock!" Itto yelled.

You giggled quietly at his actions. Albedo just facepalmed while Xiao didn't even pay attention.

"Now here are the totals for you who got offers."

𝑲𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒉𝒂 -  12345

𝑮𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒖 - 9845

(𝒀/𝒏) - 9765

𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐 - 7654

𝑰𝒕𝒕𝒐 - 7542

𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐 - 3865

𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐 - 3209

𝑰𝒊𝒅𝒂 - 294

"Conguratulations, Kazuha. You got the most offers."

"In past years, it's been more spread out, but there is a big gap this time. Despite those results, you'll all be interning with pros, got it? Even those of you who didn't gwt any offers."

"Oh, so we're all interning?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes, you already got to experience combat with real villains at USJ. But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal, in the field, first hand."