~Special Fluff~

SongS Playing:

1) Through The Night - IU
--------------------------------

2) Rain - Baekyun (Ft. Soyou)
-------------------------------------

A tear stained window

The rain pouring like arrows

What a calm before the storm

One day before she gets torn

Looking out at the tear stained window she sighed and pulled the blankets closer. Rainy days were always her favorites. Ones that she could run out of the house and under the rain, be free and let the rain hide her tears. Rain was when she shined, when she was free from anything and anyone. No one would question her about her choices, about her liking's, everyone would pass her like she is nothing but a young girl playing in her favorite weather.

Her gaze went back to her book. Curling up more in a ball her (E/c) orbs stared at the pages not able to read anything. Her body was there, but her mind wasn't. She didn't like it, she didn't like any of this. A drop of tear rolled down her cheek and to the paper, staining it. She hated to be alone, she didn't want to be alone anymore, but there was no one for her. Everyone would only befriend her because of her being a royalty, everyone would use her and her place before leaving her to rot. Only one person ever stayed with her, and her mother hated him for some reasons she was aching to know.

The knocking on her window grabbed her attention. At first, it seemed weird. Usually people ignore it, too scared to look. But what did she have to lose anyways? Climbing up to there, especially in a rainy day like this that the whole roof would be slippery, making it even harder to climb. And of course more dangerous. No one in their right mind would've done this, and being aware of this fact she was sure the person on the other side of window was none other than her dear fiance.

"Bill? What are you doing here? How-?" She started while opening the door and helping the soaked man in. He tried shaking the water off him like how an animal does but failed, only receiving a harsh glare from his fiancee.

"Here to meet you!" he said childishly, pecking the girl on her lip and pulling back, going around the room and flopping down on the bed "God I missed you so much"

"At least let me dry you" She said, sitting down next to him. Locking eyes with him, she got down and planted a kiss on his forehead before standing up and going to bring some towels. It didn't take long for her to drag him in front of the fireplace, drying his hair roughly with the towel making it be even more messy than it usually is when the duo are together "You will catch a cold you dumbass"

"If it's for you then I don't care" He chuckled, wrapping the blanket closer to his naked body. She took away his wet clothing's too and was trying to dry them too. Although it would take a long while for it to dry "Seriously Bill, what are you doing here?"

He sighed, pushing her hand away before it sneaked back into the blanket "Stop trying to dry it, I will be alright. And as I said, I missed you and thought you would like to be with someone on a day like this. I'm not a fool, I know you aren't allowed out of your room for... Reasons"