Anthony Alberto

Anthony Alberto is a twenty-two-year-old man who lives in the city of the rich.

He has a lean body and is physically fit, Has ragged straight black hair enough
to make a small ponytail. His soothing hazel eyes could make anyone fall for him.

He only admires his girlfriend Jennie who is the exact opposite of him comparing the physical and mental prevailing.

With tattooed arms and chest, his body makes him look like a bandit. His aura
being cold and dominating.

The people in the city dared not to walk into him. The adults called him a madcap because of his short temper also as he works as a part of the most powerful
mafia gang. He never spares his prey.

The children called him a hero because he was built like superman and when faced with a problem, Anthony always used his daring and self-built equilibrium to decipher them.

But, he was once the gentlest of the children in his hometown village. As he was the only child that could approach any of the farm animals without scaring them away. He was soft, soothing, and calming over the roughness and loudness of the other kids while getting straight A's in school.

Being from a strict Christian family, he was bound in a cage. His only parent his father was an abusive alcoholic and often used to beat him every day for no
reason whatsoever.

Anthony went to jail after murdering his father one day at the age of 25, he fled away from there to the sin city. He was sleeping on the footpath there when a girl noticed him and offered him shelter. He was surprised to see someone with a warm heart in this Antarctic like city.