I

3rd person's

She looked around the café as she took a small sip on her coffee. She's waiting for someone. She flinched when she felt her phone vibrate a bit.

"I'm outside"

Her head automatically turned towards the café's doorway to se a tall guy walking towards it. A smile slowly crept on her lips as she saw him smiling at her when he opened the door.

"Here!" She said cheerfully waving her hand. "Sorry, I'm a bit late." He said to her scratching his nape, obviously embarrassed.

"Oh, it's okay! Di pa naman ako gaanong katagal dito." Said she. The guy sat across her. The waiter went beside him to get his order.

"I'll have a cappuccino please." The waiter nodded then left.

"So..." they both said in chorus. She giggled. "You're cute." He whispered, obviously unaware of what he said. "W-what?" Stuttering, she asked.

"Oh, did I just really say it aloud?" He said chuckling.

"Pero, you really are cute." That made her blush.

---

"Fuck!" She cursed in pain when her phone suddenly fell on her face.

"God damn it! Why does this always happen!" She whined as she massaged her forehead that is now turning red. Her phone that just fell on her face suddenly rang.

"What?!" She shouted.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" A girl on the other line shouted back.

"Ah, ikaw lang pala. I thought it was that guy again." She said rolling her eyes.

"Can you remind me who that is? Ang dami mo kasing ex!" She laughed knowing that her best friend just rolled her eyes.

"Rebound." She just simply said.

"Oh!" Her best friend replied.

"Why'd you call by the way?" She asked her.

"That Bitch is crying over that guy again. She wants to drink." She rolled my eyes.

"Where and when?"

"The usual." She stood up then headed to her closet.

"Be there at 8. You're always late." Her friend just giggled then dropped the call.

"What should we wear?" She whispered to herself.

Kath's

I walked towards the two girls that I am about to meet today.

One's already chugging a bottle of beer. That's to be expected.

"Bitch, here!" My best friend Aeri called for me when she saw me. I nodded then walked over to their place.

"How many beers did she have? Ayoko mag alaga ngayon." I said leaning on the counter. I signaled the bartender to give me my usual order, gin, so he did.

"She came early so she probably had three." I rolled my eyes.

"To my surprise you came really early." She just rolled her eyes.