🖇English🖇

"Hey, it's been a while" I said sitting beside him admiring the beautiful sky full of stars, "yeah... how did you find me?" he asked not turning to look at me "it's easy to find someone who's friends with the leader of the most powerful gang in Tokyo" I turned to look at him

Hanma, as you may or may not know, is friends with Kisaki aka the leader of the most dangerous gang in Tokyo, Toman. to explain to you why we were at an abandoned train station right now looking at the bright sky full of stars we will need to go back to our past.

"Why did you want to see me?" he asks, turning to look at me. I smile, looking at his honey colored eyes "a few days ago I was sitting on a bench near the park, when I saw a teen couple smoking together. that reminded me of us, that's why I went after you" his eyes widen when he hears me saying that. he looks back at the sky and I continue

"remember when we got drunk on the train track?"

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

My school has finally ended, I was walking out of school talking to my friend. That's when I saw Hanma leaning on his motorcycle waiting for me "bye, see you tomorrow" I waved at my friend and she waved back "are you free right now or your mom will need you for something?" he asks as I walk closer to him "I don't know, let's go home ask her" I said as both of us got on his motorcycle.

We stopped on the corner of my street, far from my house. My parents didn't know that Hanma rode a motorcycle and whenever he took me home we would stop on the corner because my father said that if he ever saw me on a motorcycle he would kill me.

To my parents, Hanma was a perfect and exemplary boy. At the time he didn't smoke or have tattoos and every time before he took me home he would dress up in a school uniform to pretend he was going to school.

"Mom, dad. I'm home" I shouted as I opened the front door. my mom walked towards me and gave me a hug "how was your day?" she asked looking at me with a smile "good, thanks for asking mom. you can come in" I looked back at the door and my mom did the same. Hanma entered my house "oh! Hey dear, how was your day?" she asked him as well and giving him the same warm smile she gave me a few minutes ago "it was good, thanks for asking aunt Minami" he responded politely. it was a little weird seeing him being this polite.

"go take a shower both of you and put a comfortable outfit then come back downstairs to eat, dinner is almost ready" she said walking back to the kitchen and we both nod. he let me take the shower first and when I was done he got in and after a few minutes he got out of the bathroom, a towel around his neck "are you spending the night here today?" I ask, getting up from my bed and smiling when I see how cute he looked with his hair down. "Yeah I think so," he replied, drying his wet hair with the towel that was around his neck.

After we had dinner we went back up to my room to chat and cuddle. we stayed like that until we both ran out of things to chat about "what time is it?" he asked me out of the blue, I took my phone to look at the time "it's almost 3am, why?" I answer looking at him curiously "wanna do something different?" he looks at me and I look back at him nodding "sure why not" he got up from the bed and so did I "go change, I'll take you somewhere but first I need to buy something. I'll be back in five minutes" he said and quickly went outside to do what he had to. I changed into something warm and quietly walked downstairs and without making any noise I opened and closed the front door "she's gonna be so mad if she finds out I sneaked out" I sigh and wait for Hanma to be back.

Only a minute later he appeared in front of me on his motorcycle "hop on" was all he said and I obeyed. He drives us to a place very far from my house "where are we going?" I ask "you'll see" he replies without taking his eyes from the road.