punk | yuuji

yuuji x reader

you, were a normal student, not good or bad, just average. 

yuuji, on the other hand, was a bit of a trouble-maker; some kid who liked to ' have fun ', sneak out of school and joke around. one particular day, you were walking to your next class and suddenly, you saw him climbing over the school's wall - probably sneaking back into school. 

there was no one else around; he saw you and put a finger over his lips, gesturing you to stay quiet, but as you stared at him slowly tiptoe away, you heard a teacher shout 

" yuuji itadori ! get back here you punk !

the pink-haired male's head whipped round to see the raging teacher - as he panicked, he ran over to you and grabbed your hand; pulling you along with him.

you two were running away from the teacher - and as you kept looking back, confused on the situation, he glanced over his shoulder to take a peek at you, and grinned then pulled you into a sharp turn, where you guys hid, as the teacher ran past. 

you were both panting, out of breath, then yuuji looked up at you and smiled again before breaking into a fit of laughter, whilst you stood there in utter shock, of what just happened. 

you gave him a scowl, unhumored, before deciding to leave him; and walk back to class, late. quickly, he noticed you leaving and grabbed your shoulder, " wait, where're you going ? " he questioned - " to class obviously ? " you shook his hand off in annoyance and started walking off again. 

he looked down a little upset , and fiddled with his hands, before calling out to you again 

" w-wait ! uh what's your name .. ? "

 you turned around; hesitated before answering, " .. y/n " - he smiled again, " oh, well .. y/n, um maybe we can, hang out, again ? " he looked up at you with a pleading look, which absolutely fooled you. 

you whipped your head back around, as your cheeks grew pink, " s-sure .. " you left him like that that, before hurrying to class, as the pink-haired boy blushed and grinned to himself whilst rubbing the back of his head.

thanks for reading "