The Beast [Joe & Jill Biden | NSFW]

Jill settled next to him in silence, observing two raindrops racing down the window. She took in the sight of downtown D.C. from the comfort of The Beast's leather seat. She laughed and told Barack what an absurd name it was for a car when he unveiled it. Though she was fond of her beloved Corvette, she'd certainly never considered naming it.

She glanced over at Joe, who was deep in conversation with some representative of a department she couldn't be bothered to figure out. It wasn't uncommon for their traveling time to be spent with one of them distracted, chasing down grandchildren or fielding calls from their respective jobs. It seemed never ending.

She sighed and leaned her head against the headrest, sliding one of her rings on and off. Sensing her boredom, Joe placed his hand on her knee. She looked up at him, admiring the way the shadows brought out certain features of his face. She loved the way his brows furrowed as he listened to the other person and how he rested his knuckle on his chin as he attempted to resolve an issue.

As he listened, he felt her eyes on him. It was a look that was familiar to him. A sensual, seductive look that made him weak in the knees for her. He caressed her knee and pretended not to notice that she'd leaned further over onto his side of the car.

He continued looking straight ahead, making sure to ask relevant questions to the person on the other line in hopes of catching Jill off guard. As he carried on, his fingers slowly began moving up her thigh, pushing the hem of her purple skirt up as he went.

She drew in a sharp breath when she felt his fingers on her bare skin. The simple contact gave her shivers. After only a few days apart, he knew she'd melt under his touch.

She looked over at him again, noting that his eyes were still looking straight ahead as he discussed his support for their program and inquired further about their work. He sinfully pushed his hand further up her leg, still without acknowledging her.

Jill inhaled. She was rather annoyed and frustrated with him now. If he wanted to play games then they would play.

She slid over until she was seated directly next to him, her right arm touching his. She uncrossed her legs and waited patiently for him to make his next move. To no surprise, he did. He slid his fingers between her thighs, his probing a silent admonition to part her legs further apart. She obeyed.

She looked up at him and saw his smirk. Dirty bastard. He answered the official's questions, not a quiver in his voice. He was far too good at this game.

Jill bit her lip and fought back the urge to cup her breasts and brush her thumbs over her achingly hard nipples that were already straining against her bra. She considered jerking the phone out of his hand and tossing it out of The Beast's window but decided against it. Frankly, she wasn't even sure if the windows went down in this vehicle.

She was powerless to him and he knew it.

He gathered up her skirt until she was exposed.

"I'm happy to hear that the administration has helped assist your area's recovery," he told them. "The work you do is important. It all starts with you... You know, I grew up in Scranton..."

Dear God, not this again. She was going to kick him. She loved her husband, but those stories could last ages and she wasn't sure that she could stifle her reactions to his fingers exploring her body for much longer.

He tapped Jill's right leg and she moved it so that it was touching his, rubbing her bare skin against the fabric of his trousers. She dug her nails into the leather of the seat to avoid grabbing him when his fingers finally brushed across her panties and bit her bottom lip to stifle a moan. Joe's index and middle finger started at the top of her panties and slid down the center of the dampened fabric, moving more purposefully this time.