Character Introduction

I'm Kevin, but I go by King

I'm Kevin, but I go by King. I'm 23 with 0 kids and trying to jugle 2 relationships. One being my girl's cousin, Lexie.

I met Lexie a little over a year ago when True asked if she could live with us. Lexie was 16 at the time so I never thought we'll be where we at today.

After she turned 17, I started to notice her differently and one day decided to make my move. That move almost costed me my girl.

True was suppose to be out and Lexie was too, but came back to the house early. I tried to fight it, but man.

We fucked up though. True also decided to come back home early and walked right in on Lexie riding a nigga on the living room sofa.

That was the last time they talked. She put Lexie out, but surprisingly she chose to stay with me. I should've been thankful and changed right? I didn't though.

I never stopped fucking with Lexie after that. I let her know she mine and nobody else's. Nobody know I fuck with her but a few of my boys. If True find out about us this time, ain't no doubt in my mind that she not staying.

I love True and I don't want to lose her, so soon, and real soon, I need to change and put a ring on her finger.

I'm True

I'm True. I'm 21 and I live with my boyfriend King. I can't explain how much I love him, but I do. Since day one I knew he was going to be mine and now he is.

He's cheated on me, but I try to look past it and forgive him. It still huts to know that he'll hurt someone who loves him with all of their heart. But that won't last.

When he's ready to be who I know he can be, I'll be right here. One thing I can say is that I'm always at my man side, but I'm not to be played with. King sneaky, but he knows if he gets caught, I'll fuck him and his bitch up.

I was so close when I caught him with my little cousin last year. If she wasn't family, I would have cut that hoe throat.

I'm a shopaholic, I live in the mall. I'm a ig model and I'm not very trusting. If you not my sister then you have to work hard to earn my trust. My cousin was the last female outside of my sister I put my trust in.