Daenerys Targaryen: Jealousy is not a good look on you

★★★

A/N: This was taken place when our khaleesi decided to siege mereen. Maybe in season 4 I don't exactly remember now (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

If anyone of you wants to know--
I am now in season 7 of game of thrones. I know I said that I would write the fanfics when I'm done with the whole series but I couldn't help myself.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 - Valyrian

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 - Dothraki

Anyways, hope you all enjoy! :)

___________________________________

Never in her life that Daenerys Targaryen thought she could be jealous of anyone.

She just couldn't help it. Missandei was getting too close to you. Ever since you both met, you have been spending a large amount of time together. She couldn't understand why you won't spend it with her instead?

After every council meeting you would rush to give her a quick peck on the lips before walking towards Missandei. Daenerys was a bit embarrassed that she felt this way. You have expressed and proclaimed your love and loyalty for her in any way she could think of. She knew that you were hers and she was yours. Yet she felt guilty and downhearted of feeling that one day you would cast her aside for someone else.

She wanted your attention. She wanted you to spend an enormous amount of time with her again.
She needed you.

After discussing how to deal with the subjects of mereen, you all then start to make your way out of the room before a voice stopped you.

"Y/n, I need to speak with you."

Grey worm and Missandei exchanged glances before shutting the door behind them.

You then gave her a smile before walking towards her and taking her in a warm embrace. You snaked your hands on her waist as you placed a kiss on her forehead.

"What is it that you want to talk about , my queen?" You whispered in her ear as your lips trailed to her jaw. Daenerys let a sigh come out of her lips as she felt you leave marks and small love bites on her skin.

"..Why is it that you spend so much time with Missandei?" Daenerys finally asked with built up confidence.

You then grew confused. You cupped her right cheek as you made her face you. Daenerys' face was nothing but serious about this question.
You had opened your mouth to say something but Daenerys beat you to it.

"Do you have feelings for her?" She accused as your eyes widened.

"What? No! Daenerys, why would you ever think that I would--"

"Do you not want to spend time with me anymore then?" Daenerys' voice grew louder each time.

"Daenerys--"

"I just don't understand..what does she have that I don't?" She asks you, more to herself as she looked away from you.

Gears start to turn in your head as it all clicked. A small smirk was formed on your face before you let out a soft laugh. "Jealousy is not a good look on you, your grace."

Soon enough, pink soon appeared on Daenerys' cheeks as she took a sharp breath. You had figured her out.
Of course you had. You know her better than anyone she's ever known.
Still, she has decided not to say anything at all. She turned around from you as she didn't want you to see her reaction. Though, she was too late.

You, finding the blush on her cheeks adorable but sighing when she had not said a word. Figuring that she was still upset, you eventually opened up.

You then snaked your arms back to her waist to pull her close to you and placed your head on her shoulder.
"𝐈𝐤𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐳𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐧𝐲𝐤𝐞 𝐯𝐞̄𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐧̃𝐮𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐨, 𝐧̃𝐮𝐡𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐚̄𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧."
(T: I am sorry that I made you feel this way, my love)

A small gasp left Daenerys when she heard you speak her mother tongue. She was impressed how you spoke so fluently. "Valyrian?"

You grinned, shaking your head.
"𝑽𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆, 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏."
(T: Not just, Valyrian)

Daenerys finally turned around to face you. She smiled brightly when she heard you speak those two languages. She opened her mouth to say something, but this time, you were the one to cut her off.

"𝐄𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐲𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐲𝐭 𝐚𝐨." You smiled.
(T: I have asked Missandei to teach me both languages for you.)
"𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒛𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒋𝒊𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒛𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆 𝒗𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒌 𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒌𝒊 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒗𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒌𝒊 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒆𝒓.." You told her in an apologetic tone, whilst you turn your head, not wanting to face her in regret.
(T: Though, I am sorry that I have not been giving you much attention that you deserve. I was foolish not to realize I was hurting you..)

Daenerys immediately shook her head with a big smile. You did not need to apologize for anything.
You were perfect. Fluently speaking both Valyrian and Dothraki, just for her. You learned how to speak it in such a short time..just for her.

"𝐆𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞, 𝐧̃𝐮𝐡𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐚̄𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧. 𝐄𝐦𝐚̄ 𝐝𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐭." She replied, cupping your face as she stroked your cheeks in a loving manner. (T: Do not apologize, my dear. You have nothing to apologize for.)

"𝐒𝐞 𝐚𝐨," You trailed off before continuing, "𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐧." You whispered to her with reassurance.
(T: And you, have nothing to be jealous of.)
"𝐈𝐤𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐮̄𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢̄ 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐚̄𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞̄𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧. 𝐃𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐚, 𝐚𝐨̄𝐡𝐚 𝐝𝐚̄𝐫𝐨̄𝐧̃𝐞."
(T: I am deeply in love with you Daenerys Targaryen. Nothing could ever change that, your grace.)

Each word you spoke was sincere.
You then tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before sharing most biggest smiles. Daenerys unexpectedly took you by surprise and captured your lips in a searing kiss. Her arms wrapped around your neck as yours on her torso. You were both smiling into it, making it a bit clumsy but you both didn't care.

Daenerys was so lucky to have you. And she has no plans on letting you go any time soon.

_________________________________

A/N: Done with the first Chapter!
I actually quite like this one, it made me smile :) Anyways, Thoughts about the chapter?

I will not be taking requests at this moment for the book. I have not finished the rest of my requests in the encanto book and I would feel overwhelmed if I had too much. Though, you all can suggest ideas. I will not promise you that I would fullfil them but I would appreciate it! :D

Reminder that these chapters do not have a spell check so I apologize if I do have mistakes 😁

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆
𝗮𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁! ☺️

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 : 1133