𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

After done with the ring, Marvolo didn't go back to the manor immediately. He still have wedding stuff to deal with, while Violet was choosing her gown with Narcisssa, Bellatrix and Luna in France.

Walking is one of British famous wedding shop with Lucius and Barty, he was immediately greet by an old man.

"Mister Jones," Lucius greet the old man, he mentioned his Lord, "this is Lord Slytherin and Mister Crouch. My Lord, this is Mister and Mrs Jones."

"Pleasure meeting you, Lord Slytherin." Mr Jones said, "shall we when to look at the decoration first or your suit first?"

"Decoration, sir."

Mister Jone lead Marvolo, Lucius and Barty to a room and sit down. Lucius sit with Marvolo, while Barty was selected the cake.

"There alot of cool style decorations Lord Slytherin." Mister Jones handed a book full with wedding decorations to Marvolo.

Marvolo look at the book one page by one page still unsatisfied. It decorations was beautiful, but it wasn't fit his taste and definitely not Violet. He want to go for a simple, but elegant taste, mix with some candles to make it more romantic. He might not be a romantic person, but that doesn't mean he can't plan a date.

"Is there any simple but elegant style?" As mister Jones heard that he quickly go and bring another book.

Marvolo open the book and nodded approved of the style. He handed the book to Lucius and pointed at a picture.

 He handed the book to Lucius and pointed at a picture

"We choose this one, sir." Lucius close the book and put it back on the table, while Msiter Jones was writing the list down. Barty quickly pick the rest of the cake, snack and dessert and hold the list he make to Mister Jones.

As Mister Jones finished writing down the list, he quickly clap his hand, the door open to revealed 10 people pushing 5 cart of hanging suit in.

Let just skip

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

When come back to the manor, Marvolo quickly go to knock on Violet's room for now...

Hearing the word come in, he open to door to see his Violet sitting on the make up chair infront of a mirror getting ready.

Violet was sitting beautiful infront of a mirror, she was wearing a milk color dress that was above her knee, but the see through silk over her knee. Her hair was halfway tie back to a pink bow tie. Her was still applying her strawberry lip gloss.

Marvolo slowly make her way to Violet, pulling out a box in his pocket

Marvolo slowly make her way to Violet, pulling out a box in his pocket. He place the pink box on the table next to Violet.

Violet look to see a butterfly necklace and earrings in the pink box. Her breath hitch, that the same one that Cedric give her, but her one is light purple instead of pink.

Marvolo pick up the necklace and unhook the clasp and lower himself until Violet can feel his breath near her ear. Marvolo place the necklace around her neck and hook back the clasp.

He look up at the mirror, he see Violet cheek grow red like a tomato, he smirk at her through the mirror, "Are you gonna put the earrings on or do you want me to put it on for you?"

Violet ignore Marvolo's reason and quickly look at the earrings that were still in the box and put in one her.

Marvolo was also looking at Violet put her earrings through the mirror. He look at her jewelry box, she still missing a bracelet.

He went through her jewelry box, he only see necklaces, rings or hair pins. He open the last drawer as Violet saw that she shout, "STOP!"

But it was too late, because Marvolo already saw what inside the last drawer, it was the Slytherin Locket...

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

This is Marvolo's suit

Cliff hanger is back Hello!!!
How are you doing? I'm not good, cause tomorrow I'm going back to school, they don't let us study online anymore. Update may be late, I apologize for that.

Lova y'all reader
(~ ̄³ ̄)~♥️

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱