5

''Bro- You're the strongest sorcerer and your password is password?''

WARMTH touched my skin, lightly burning as I walked around my new school. It has been more than minutes since I tried finding my way to my new class. Honestly, I was still paranoid about the whole 'everybody knows I'm Spider-girl' catastrophe even though, only a small amount of people knew. 

I went in the school entrance gate, passing on the field to find some students training. It was a girl with a high ponytail, a slim young man with platinum blonde hair, and a panda? Holy shit- where is the nearest therapy center?

At that time, the three of them stopped with their training and looked up at me. EVERYONE KNOWS.

Soon, my thoughts began occupied with hopelessness. I bet they're all talking about me. They saw everything, he knows, she knows, they know. I just stood there, my legs feeling wobbly, and became motionless. And, the next thing I knew, they were walking in my direction. Wow- that girl is super tall, why is the panda smiling at me?

What am I doing? Can those guys hear my thoughts? 

Had no idea what was next, as a result of this, my body turned on its own and flee from the scene to wherever my feet were leading me. Why are all my thoughts so LOUD?

''I know you snuck out last night, Parker.'' My body came into a screeching halt, as I looked up to see a tall, well-built man with blonde hair styled with a neat part and is fully dressed in a business suit. Who's this guy? He looks smoking hot. Alright, it is time to play dumb ''Who's Parker?'' I asked while shrugging my shoulders. NOT THAT DUMB!

I started running to who knows where, pushing past jujutsu sorcerers, classes, until I managed to find an empty office that I quickly snuck in to hide from that creepy yet, attractive man. I manage to let out a small sigh, as I look around the office. 

The room was very neat and clean. It has a full set of working table along with a single chair. My eyes roamed all over the room to find a picture that is hung on a wall. When I looked closer at the hanging picture, It was him. The hot blonde-haired man with a business suit along with my teacher who exposed my biggest secret through the entire school.

Next, I found a label that is glued to the table that says 'Kento Nanami'. Who is that? HOLY SHIT could it be-

''What are you doing in my office, Parker?'' A deep stern voice from the other side of the wall interrupted my thoughts as my panic state rose through my body. It is crystal clear to say that now I know who this private office room belongs to. I found my way it's own to the nearest window, as I quickly slide it down and fling myself out of the room. 

''Open up, Parker!''

I kept on sticking from wall to wall with a speed. I haven't even started my first day of school but I was already exhausted from escaping that guy. Luckily I found a certain pink-haired boy going into a classroom. Yuji is my classmate so, that means my class is right there. 

''Y/n chan, you're late.'' Gojo declared loudly, as he began laughing at me. Yes, I finally manage to find my way to class. ''Einstein said time was relative, right? Maybe I'm not late. Maybe you guys are early.'' I plastered a smile.

Took all of us a minute in silence, before Nobara lets out a snort. ''Sorry, It's just so quiet.'' After that, Gojo dismissed me to sit beside Megumi, as he began explaining things about Curse techniques. If a cursed energy is comparable to electricity, cursed techniques are home appliances that use cursed energy to fuel them. Cursed energy can be used as a blunt force or to reinforce the body, but these applications are not considered cursed techniques. I don't even know what that is.

And, I know I'm smart but like- this is just not it. But, I hope I will manage to learn this thing fast. Maybe I should drag Doctor Strange here when I'm back to my universe. Oh, and if you guys are wondering about Ethan, I gave him another copy of Mr. Stark's black card so don't worry. 

He's probably chilling in the five-star hotel while finishing his new Lego set.