Nash?

"Leah!! C'mon we gotta go!"my mom yelled from downstairs. Right now I'm in on my way to my new house in California, I use to live there but my parents told me we were moving here the day we were leaving. My name is Leah Marie Johnson. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 19 and I am 5'6, yeah I know I'm short you don't have to tell me."Leah Marie Johnson get down here right now we have to go!!"my mom yells at me again. "I'm coming Jesus woman". I grab my phone off the bare floor that I was sitting on and made my way to the car.

*skip car ride*

Finally I'm back home!, Man I haven't been here for so long. It looks the same as when I left." Leah honey, we're here". My mom shakes me gently. I get out of the car and my jaw drops at the sight I see. "OMG!!!!! It so huge mom how-wha-who-huh?!" I was a loss of words at the sight of my new house. "Go look around the neighbourhood while I unload stuff into the house" my mom shooed me down the sidewalk. I was walking down the sidewalk looking at my new street and it felt like have been here before. I broke out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone."omg I'm so so so sorry!" I looked at the person and seen someone i thought I would never see again. "Nash?!