Chapter 22

AUTHOR P.O.V.

With that Jimin, attacked her neck making her cry harder. She was feeling her world falling apart. She had never imagined to be touched by someone who isn't her husband. Fist he stole her first k!ss, and now he want her body. No she can't let him do. With that she started struggling even more. Jimin got pissed feeling her struggling really hard. He left her neck and looked into her eyes. He sl*pped her hard making her face jerk to the other side. She was taken with his action. She felt the stinging pain, on her 6 of breath. He then went down to her cle*vage k!ssing and su*king it.

Meanwhile, in the living area Taehyung opened his eyes, and shook his head. He grabbed his head as it was paining. He looked around and only found Jungkook. He tried looking for Jimin but didn't find him. Suddenly he heard a woman's cry. He furrowed his brow in confusion.

He thought that he must be hallucinating and stood up. He was about to walk in the kitchen thinking that Jimin must be there, but again he heard woman's cry, and he was now sure that it was Y/n. He panicked and ran upstairs. He came across their room and found it locked. He kicked the door and due to his muscle strength it broke. He looked inside and found, Jimin hovering over Y/n.

Jimin widen his eyes, looking at him, and stood up. He tried reasoning his side.

"I-Its not what you think??" Taehyung was standing there totally numb. He looked at Y/n, whose dress was almost tore apart, and tears streamed out of her eyes. He clenched his jaw and ran after Jimin. He punched him straight at him face.

"You b*stard."

"N-No, its not what you see Taehyung."

"Hell, then what then fuvk you mean. You wanna say that Y/n tried r*ping you, huh, ba*tard??" With that he started showering him with punch after punch. Due to the commotion. Jungkook also woke up, and came upstairs. He came inside and was shocked to see the scene. He immediately opened his coat and covered Y/n's body. She was just sitting on the bed, and crying. She was totally traumatized with the scene.

Jungkook went to Taehyung and took him away from Jimin. Jimin's face was now filled with his own bl00d. While Taehyung's knuckles were swollen and red with his bl00d. He was still heaving with anger, and wanted to beat the shit out of him. But Jungkook stopped him. But just beating him wasn't enough for him. Taehyung wanted to do more. He should be humiliated for his act afterall he tried raping his wife.

He grabbed Jimin from his collar and dragged him downstairs. Mrs. Kim and Jisso, have also arrived after meeting Jennie. Mrs. Kim gasped upon seeing Jimin's condition.

"W-What happened Taehyung?"

"You should ask this bastard, this fuvking bastard, tried r*ping my Y/n."

"W-What??" with that Jisso, ran upstairs, not caring that she was pregnant. Cause her first priority was Y/n. She came to her room and found her curled up and crying to herself.

"Y-Y/n baby, look your unnie is here." she choked, while seeing her condition. Her cheeks, were red, bl00d were dripping out of her lips while finger print marks were literally all over her body. Her dress was also tore apart.

Upon seeing Jisso, Y/n ran to her and hugged her crying in her embrace.

"Suushhhh, its ok. Your unnie is here. Now come with me first." she took her downstairs, as she was hell angry with Jimin. How dare him. On the way she called Jin and asked him to reach home immediately. She wanted to humiliate Jimin as well. And that's why she took Y/n in that case to show everyone, her condition.

Y/n and Jisso came downstairs, making Mrs. Kim gasp in horror. She came towards her and embrace her. Y/n just could stop crying, which made Mrs. Kim and Jisso's heart pain. Taehyung was also heaving with anger. He just never ever had thought that the friend he trusted the most will, try r*ping his wife.

Whereas Jungkook was also sad and scared after looking at her condition. Jimin had really did wrong with Y/n. Jungkook looked down, feeling bad for her. Soon Jin, Namjoon and Mr. Kim, came back home in hurry as they thought there must be something wrong had happened in house. That's why Jisso, called them anyway. Though Mr. Kim is damn strict with his family but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about his family. Money, power, fame is surely important for him, but so as his family. Namjoon and Jin's eyes, widen upon seeing Jimin's condition, while Taehyung was grabbing him back of his collar.

Mr. Kim looked at Y/n and immediately understood the situation.

"W-What happened??" asked Namjoon, he was scared after looking at Y/n's condition and just prayed that it wasn't what he was thinking, but what Taehyung said, made him sad. Because it was what he was thinking after looking at everything.

"You fuvking b*stard." Jin growled in anger and was about to throw a punch at Jimin, but Mr. Kim was fast enough to stop him. But that doesn't mean Namjoon can't do anything. Namjoon took the opportunity and throwed a hard punch straight at Jimin's face making him fall on the ground.

"You fuvking manwh0re. How could you do this to Y/n. B*stard, I'll k!ll you." he was about to leash at him, but Jungkook stopped him. Taehyung just stood there clenching his jaw, suppressing his anger.

"Did you really tried forcing Y/n??" asked Mr. Kim with a blank expression. Though he was a cold hearted person and never really cared about Y/n and only thought her as a dirty villager. But today he was angry and pissed as well. He just cannot see her getting r*ped by someone. After all he's a human too.

"N-No its not what it------"

"I ASKED DID YOU FORCED Y/N??" He growled, making him flinch. Jimin looked down, in embarrassment and nodded his head. Both Jin and Namjoon tried leashing at him after his confession, but got stopped. They all were angry at him. Taehyung dangerously chuckled, making everyone look at him. He looked at Jimin, with his dark orbs, making him gulp down his saliva.

"You b*stard. I fuvking loved and trusted you like my brother. But never knew my brother would betray me and would try r*ping my wife. I was such a fuvking idiot to ask help for Y/n when you were the one who was har*ssing her from the start." He looked at everyone, and told everything that happened. He also told the part when he saw those finger mark, on her wrist, her crying in the bathroom and then everything.

Mr. Kim clenched his jaw in anger so as Jin and Namjoon.

"From now on you're not my friend, nor my business partner. I don't need a leech like you in my life. Get out of here and never dare to show this fuvking ugly face of yours ever again. Get out you fuvking dirty monster." Taehyung shouted at him, making him weakly stand up. Jimin fisted his hand and looked at Y/n before going out.

'I'll make you pay for this. I'll avenge you Mrs. Kim Y/n, I'll fuvking make you pay for it. Just wait.' With that Jimin went out.

Mr. Kim sighed and looked at Y/n who was still sobbing quitely and looked traumatized.

"Taehyung take her to your room." he ordered Taehyung, that's when Taehyung looked at her, with painful eyes. He gulped and walked toward her. But Y/n didn't let him touch herself, and walked by her own to their room. Taehyung's heart pained upon seeing her like this.