Prologue

"Happy birthday to you!! WOOOO!!"

The go jetters and the academy finished the birthday song that was sung to ubercorn, who was almost in tears for this special occasion.

Party streamers went off around the round letting out bit of confetti slowly fall to the ground.

Party music soon started playing in the background, while in another corner lars, xuli and a few other cadets played pin the tail on the donkey.

In another corner, food and refreshments were sett out. Tala, fin, foz kyan and lots of other cadets were there. Kyan, as hunger as he was, grabbed a bunch of cupcakes and started stuffing them in his mouth.

Foz, who was just beside him let out small giggles and the gymnast.

Ubercorn, glitch, professor Wave and professor Noveao, were in another corner with a few other cadets.

Glitch handed over ubercorn another present to go with his journal the kyan and glitch made together.

Ubercorn unrapped the rapping paper to reveal a picture of the four when they were cadets.

He let out a laugh and hugged his friends.

Th atmosphere was light and full of joy, and nothing could have seemed to destroy this wonderful moment.

Just outside the door Noa, ubercorn's sister, took flight with her golden tipped wings to do some duties of her own.

................

It was quiet in the academy.

After a long day of partying, the others went to retire for the night.

Sweat shone on Noa's bleached hind, her wings beating hard, trying to move a cloud that seemed out of place.

She let out a satisfied and victorious huff when her work was done.

Much like her twin brother, she did not need to sleep, or eat, or drink. Boredom, fear and regret were far greater threats than hunger and thrist back when Lord terek had taken over her home land, Uxudu.

That reminded her of a dream she had the night before.

Soon enough she was zooming through the night sky like a black arrow, gracefully landing on the academy beach.

She walked the quickest root to her brothers doom.

The automatic door slid open for her.
She was an bit surprised as ubercorn forgot to disable the sensors of his door.

The unicorn stirred on the sound of clopping of hooves in his room and slowly, but surely waking up.

He said in a tired voice, "Hmm sister...," he yawned "What is it?"

Noa said in a tone to one who was not fully awake

"We need to talk."

Ubercorn got out of bed. He was not wearing his glitter jumpsuit, but a rainbow wonsie with a gown on top instead. He also didn't have he goggles over his bright, cyan eyes.