Introduction.

If you haven't already I would recommend looking at the description. I doubt I will be writing much in the future as this isn't an actual story. I'm currently viewing this as a some-what joke as it isn't a genuine way for me to be an independant journalist.

Most likely of you are reading this you have found me in a self-promo or wattpad section of a discord server and heard my tales of journalism. I have a passion for politics and things like that. Any recommendations can be personally dmed to me or left as a comment.

Constructive critism is very much welcomed.

Enjoy reading!

-Me as a writer:

I'm putting this after the ''enjoy reading'' as it is just irrelevant. This section is just about me as a person indtead of an introduction to the content you are about to consume. As of when I'm writing this I am 13. Not been through a higher education of any sort and have only recently picked the kinds of exams I will be doing in the future. Despite this, I am confident in my abilities as a writer to enough of an extent to educate and explain myself on certain topics. I might not be the most eloquent or professional of all people - I leave that role up for the actual journalists who have been educated to a degree which permits them to do this - but that doesn't stop me from being a Leftist.

My tone will change in this book quite heavily when you click to the next chapter as I will begin writing in a Tabloid style compared to this non-factual Broadsheet tone.

That said, you do enjoy this experiment, to anyone whos reading this.