𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Marvolo look at the Slytherin locket that was in Violet's jewelry box, he is feeling all this type of emotion to her now, angry, love and disappointed.

"Do you know what this is?" Marvolo said in a cold harsh tone, the tone that he speaks as a Dark Lord.

Violet look up at Marvolo, get eyes shown in thing fear. Ever since they sign the peace Treaty, he never talk like this to her eversion then. The man infront of her is Lord Voldemort not Marvolo.

"...yes..." Violet look at the mirror to see Marvolo now is standing up and looking down at her with his ruby red eyes. She is terrify right now.

"How did you find it?" Marvolo said, ever since he came back he have been finding his horcruxes everywhere. He break his followers from Azkaban to let the Lestrange open their vault, so he can have to Hufflepuff cup back. Use his title of Lord Slytherin, to travel to Hogwarts by the floo network to Slytherin common room, so Dumbledore wouldn't now he at the castle, to get the Ravenclaw Diadem back. He get the ring from Dumbledore back after signing the peace Treaty, which he us glad Dumbledore didn't do anything with it, but he know that Dumbledore know what this is.

And now he find his missing horcruxes with his soon to be wife. Marvolo didn't know what to feel. But he gonna let her explain the situation, before he take action. He have make alot of mistake for misunderstanding people for what they did in the past, he surely wouldn't do that again.

"... I find it when I was in Grimmauld Place in my fourth year," Violet turn her head to lock her eyes with Marvolo to show him that she wasn't lying, " I was in Regulus Black's room, when I felt a familiar type of magic-"

"Familiar type of magic?" Marvolo raise an eyebrow at it, so the horcruxes was stolen by Regulus Black, it seen like both Walburgan and Orin two son were all betrayer to the Black family. If he remembers correctly, Regular Black was missing ever since 1979. So the reason why he is missing is because he is already dead.

"....... I don't know, everytime I'm near your horcruxes I always felt some kind of magic that make me felt... that I want to be with, safe and warm like home."

"So you have my Diary." Marvolo said like a point it out rather than a question.

"Yes." Violet said as she open the drawer and put the diary on the table infront of Marvolo.

"Are the my seven horcruxes?" Marvolo ask, but he already know the answer, Violet already know the rest of his horcruxes now.

"...yes."

"You know what a horcruxes is?" Marvolo said still looking at her.

"Yes." Violet answer honestly.

"Tell me how much you know about it then?" Marvolo ask her, he want to know who the hell tell her.

"Horcrux was an object in which a Dark Wizard or Witch had hidden a fragment of his or her soul in order to become immortal. Horcruxes could only be created after committing murder, the supreme act of evil. The process for the creation of a Horcrux involved a spell and a horrific act was performed soon after the murder had been committed." Violet said looking at Marvolo who have a satisfied look on his face.

"

Who tell you all of this?" Marvolo ask calmly, but his mind hoping that it was Dumbledore.

"Your diary." Violet said pointing at the diary.

Marvolo let out a relief sign, he look at Violet who still have a scared look on her face.

"I'm not angry at you, I'm just disappointed at you for not telling me sooner." Marvolo try to confront Violet, he try ok he wasn't good at confronting people.

"I'm sorry..." Violet said in a quiet voice as Marvolo quickly pin her cheek softly.

"I also apologize for my harsh action."

The time they finally talk this through was already late, so they have decided to eat dinner at home instead.

Marvolo promise Violet that, one day he will let her talk with all his horcruxes, but not now. All of his other horcruxes isn't calm like the dairy, they need more time to heal their madness.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Hello there dear reader, as you can see I'm not Ling, my name is Virak. I am Ling's beta reader and I'm going to be published story for you for property 2 months since Ling said that she have problem to deal with.

If you had any problem about the story please contract me on my Instagram.

And this is the proof that Ling won't be here.

I hope we all can be friends 😁. Some of mine edit or word symbol won't be like Ling, I apologize if you don't similar with it. I will try to make it like her.

Anyway, thank you everyone for support this story so far ( ◜‿◝ )

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱