𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 002

(Name) (Lastname), (Prince/Princess/Royalty) of Leawyth --a homey kingdom southeast of Scotland was set to be wed.

They weren't enthusiastic of the idea and they made sure to show it as they scowled at their mother, (Mother's Name) who chose to ignore her child as she read the invitation from King Eugene of DunBroch. "Fix your face (Name)," she mummered without looking up. Dipping a feather into a jar of ink she had began to write back, informing the king on behalf of her reluctant offspring, you and your kingdom would be more than delighted to see you compete for the hand of the prince.

"I dont want to marry him." The sentence was simple but held much vexation behind it.

"You're going to," She replied back, your scowl deepening. "And that's final."

"But mother-"

"End of discussion."

It was quiet for a moment, your form itching to say something back, to bad mouth her--to scream to shout, hell you'd throw the table if you wished to. But the only thing that escaped from your pretty (full/light) lips was a nasty squall.

The sound of the large dining table being pushed aside, and your furious foot steps thumbing across the marble floor soon followed after.
𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆

Uh yea 😭😭