Part 1

Yuya's POV 

I jumped up with the air, fist pumping as I won another duel. Though this win feels empty. Since mastering pendulum its really improved my game but something still feels missing. Zuzu ran over to me, giving me a high five. "Nice win today," She complimented. "Finally getting the hang of those changes."

I nodded. "Yeah, the decks finally coming together," I said, Zuzu leading my over to the senior area of the schools duelling arena. "Ah, there's Emi." 

"Cruffsent, go get his life points boy," My older sister Emi declared winning the duel. She turned to see Zuzu and I and gave us a peace sign. 

"She's really improving at a fast pace," I said, feeling a bit jealous. 

I was brought out of thought as Emi ran over giving me a big hug. Oh right, she's happy today because it's Friday. That means she'll be going out to meet up with friends. She pulled back, messing with my hair. "Man, these extended duel periods are the best huh?" She laughed. 

She and Zuzu continued to talk and I had just blanked out. It's nice my sister has something to look forward to. Walking back to class, I can't help but think if I can find something that would make me that happy. Something I can look forward to. I pulled out my chair, shocked as I noticed a piece of paper hanging out. I pulled it out, unfolding it. There was a map, a large red arrow pointing to a building and the word 'united' on it. There was a also a date for tonight and a time. What is this? The bell rang and I ushered the paper into my pocket, all sorts of ideas going through my mind. Shall I tell Emi or Zuzu? No, whatever this is, they'll talk me out of it. Though, do I even want to go? 

As we got home, mom and dad were packed, ready for another weekend journey. Since dad's accident a few years ago, which hindered his duelling career, he's had to visit a rehabilitation clinic every weekend. After countless surgeries and all these years in the clinic, I would have liked to have seen dad be able to professionally duel again but he's still not ready for that yet. 

There's also the fact turbo duels seem to be more popular these days which puts dad at further disadvantage. "All the best this weekend," Emi said, her voice caring as she hugged our parents. Dad ruffled my hair and mom kissed my cheek as they bid their goodbyes. Emi sighed, taking the ribbon out of her hair, letting it fall over her shoulders. "Cool, I'm off to get ready!" 

She ran off upstairs. Right, the moment mom and dad leave, so does she. Every Friday, without fail, she leaves half an hour after mom and dad and doesn't come back will early hours in the morning. For my silence she agreed to make me pancakes in the morning but that doesn't answer where she goes. 

Tonight, I'm doing the same thing. Half an hour after she left, I put on a hoodie and off I went. Following the directions on the paper. I gulped seeing a butch looking guy blocking a door. I approached, looking him up waving a 'hi'.

"Password?" Was all he said.

Password? I thought for a moment. Thinking back to the paper. 'United?'

With a grunt, the guy opened to door for me and pushed me inside. With a slam, the door shut, i could hear clearly the sound of cheering. I waled down the stairs noticing rhe lights and upon walking through the doorway saw a turbo duel arena. I ran up to the railing, laughing woth excitement. This place is awesome! I watched as the current duel ended, the riders pulling up and taking off their helmets. The whote suited duellist had yellow bangs and blue hair and he's kind of cute. I felt my face heat up as he looked out way. He rannup the stairs. Is he coming towards me?

He went pass me? I looked behind, an orange haired man gave him a fist bump. "Just cant beat the princess can you?" He laughed.

"She's too damn good!" He whined. I looked back, our eyes meeting. I smiled at me with a toothy grin. "You're new here huh?"

I nodded. "I'm-"

"Yuya?"

I turned out, seeing the other rider. "Emi?"

---
A/N

This was meant to be a Crow x OC however I wasn't happy with how it was going. 

So I went, I'll do a Yugo x Yuya instead. Feels more natural.

Hope you enjoy xxx