𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Today was finally the day. The day her life would change forever, for better or worse, she didn't know that yet.

Honestly, she hadn't even thought about it. She had long forgotten to expect anything good from her life.

Violet only knew that whatever she was doing was for everyone's sake. This change was not only for her but all of the Wizarding World.

This change, in their lives, was necessary and inevitable.

Violet sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her white wedding dress was a stunning piece of work from the finest designers of France; Bella, Luna and Cissa had themselves chosen the dress for her. Her makeup, her hair, everything was done immaculately.

But still, something was amiss, and she knew exactly what it was.

The slight knock on the door halted her thoughts. She turned around when the footsteps neared towards the bedroom.

"Are you ready, Violet?" She smiled at the affection she could hear in Narcissa's voice.

"In here, Lady Malfoy." Violet turned around fully to greet her visitor.

"How many times have I told you to call me Cissy, darling? I…" Narcissa stopped as she gasped mid-sentence. Violet looked down at herself unconsciously—maybe she wasn't looking as good as she'd thought.

"Oh my...you look so beautiful, darling." Narcissa moved forward swiftly, engulfing Violet in a warm hug that melted all her worries.

Violet gently returned the hug, internally being very proud of herself that she didn't flinch at the unexpected touch. Slowly and steadily, she was getting used to all the warmer emotions towards herself.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Violet tried to not let the worry and fear show in her voice, but she failed.

Narcissa quickly caught up on her raging emotions and looked at her with worried eyes.

"No, it's not. Tell me what it is, darling." Narcissa took a seat beside her, urging her to tell the truth. "If you won't tell me, then I would be forced to call Bellatrix."

"No, please don't tell Bella anything, Cissy," Violet spoke up. She didn't want anyone to worry over her petty negative thoughts.

"What do you don't want me to know, little flower?" Bellatrix interrupted their conversation with a grin on her face and continued joking. "Are you two scheming something against me?"

Her smile dropped though when she saw Violet's worried expressions. The sisters shared a look that seemed familiar to Fred and George's, and Violet understood that they were having that weird sibling communication.

"I'm scared," Violet finally whispered, avoiding Bella's gaze expertly.

"Oh, sweetheart," Bella immediately pulled her close, rubbing her back soothingly.

"It's going to be okay, I promise. You're going to be okay, and I'll be right here with you." Bella cradled her head in assurance. "He may seem like a dangerous man, but he's never going to hurt you."

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

This will be Violet's wedding dress. We like to keep thing simple and her makeup, hair and accessories is all like in the picture.

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

Next chapter is the marriage ceremony and the next next chapter is... I will let you guess that. But in the wedding ceremony there will be some twist. Because I don't really know how to write wedding ceremony, I mean I'm Asian so the wedding will have some twist. But I will be doing my research about some British wedding.

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙