20| ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

THE EVENTS TOOK PLACE BEFORE GOING TO MEET MITHUN

SAHOR POV:

I wore my watch and the bracelet by standing in front of the mirror. I have adjusted my black tie before combing my hair using the hair gel. Well, I was supposed to go and kill that scumbag, Mithun. However, crucial work comes up, regarding the Politics decision. So, I had no option, but to buy a new suit for the sake of attending the meeting. Also, I don't see Mithun as a threat at all. He is just a stupid asshole to me.

When I'm about to wear my platinum chain, I had breathed in My Goddess's presence

When I'm about to wear my platinum chain, I had breathed in My Goddess's presence. The strong aroma of a fresh floral exotic Jasmine is her perfume. 

I smirk when I heed the tip-toe sound of her heels. She is walking so slowly, so, that I will not detect her presence. I side-eyed at her, as well, noticed her heels in a mirror, little. She is walking toward me by hiding behind my form. I bit my lips to not laugh and wait for her, so, she can do what she wants.  

She shouts close to my ear, letting out, 'Boom' to scare me. I let out a muffled laugh, knowing, she jumped to reach my ears. "Who told you to grow like this?", she huffed and drape her arms around me from behind. She'd peeked out at me from behind my shoulder. I note through the mirror, that her face is glowing intensely with exhilaration.

A wonderful sight to behold...

I turned around to meet her eyes and took her chubby face in between my hands before pressing my lips against her forehead. She smiled at me as her eyes trail on my chain. I lay it around her neck and closed up the hook.

She touched the chain which is on her neck now for a moment and gazed at me with a lovable smile. I know, she'd felt extremely elated with my gesture. Her lips didn't speak, but her eyes did.

I asks, does she like this dress and the diamond earrings which I bought for her? I know, her loved dress is Patiala. So, I got it for her, along with it, I had bought her abundant clothes, also the accessories that match her dresses. 

She nods frantically. "I loved it and the Green color is my favorite too.", she had asserted, smilingly. Her smile has brought a smile onto my face.