♡18♡

POV
namjinmin's house

to say jimin was excited, would be an understatement.

he was currently sat at the dining table, plate in front of him as his body basically vibrate with excitement in his little high chair. (don't go thinking things guys,🔫☺️)

with his plate empty, as he was still waiting for his eomma to give him his meal, he sat somewhat patiently as nervousness and happiness ran though his entire body.

now, don't get me wrong, jimin is an extremely calm little, very sensible, very shy, but right now that was thrown out the window as he let out a loud whine and smacked his hands flat against the table, mumbling incoherent sentences to occupy himself as he thought about meeting his yoonie.

"jimin, don't bang on the the table, you'll hurt yourself" came jins worried voice, never had he seen jimin this worked up, at least not since he first found out he was a little.

"e-eomma~ when is yoon' comin'?"
jimin asked with wide teary eyes as he fidgeted around in his chair

"soon darling, he text me saying he was on his way earli-"

DING DONG~

jimin let out an excited screech as he heard the doorbell ring, and repeatedly smacked his hands on the table.

"jimin, what did I say?" jin said sternly eyeing the younger

" 'm sorry, o-open. open open open!!!"
jimin bounced up and down in his seat when he saw joon coming down the stairs and walking toward the front door

"jimin wait quietly whilst I get your lunch, okay baby?" jin said walking over to the oven and pulling out the dino nuggets.

"mhm yesh" jimin mumbled not taking his eyes off the front door as it opened.

"a-appa, move~" jimin whimpered, joon was in the way of yoongi, jimin couldn't see him. he couldn't see his yoongi and that agitated him

"here bubs" said jin as he placed his food in front of him, also placing a bowl of cut apples and strawberries next to his plate, and a sippy of strawberry juice.

jimin was momentarily distracted by the food that he didn't realise that Joon had let yoongi in and all three males were sat across from the younger all with their own cups of hot beverages, served kindly by jin.

jimin picked up a piece of apple and put it in his mouth, smiling at the taste then picked up another, as he was putting it to his lips he looked up to meet eyes with someone.