♡19♡

POV
namjinmin's house

"hey jimin, nice to meet you" yoongi spoke softly and gave the younger a little wave

for the first time in about an hour jimin was absaloutly silent, unmoving, you couldn't even see his chest rise and fall whilst breathing which led the three the believe that he had stopped breathing all together.

"jimin? aren't you going to say hi?"
asked Jin, slightly concerned as a couple of minutes ago he was acting the complete opposite.

now on jimins side of the story;
his body might've stopped, but his mind was running a million mile a minute.

all jimin could do was look.
look at how absaloutly breathtakingly beautiful his hyung was.
jimin felt his face slowly becoming more and more heated the more he stared and thought.
so many thoughts.

jimin looked away from his pretty rounded, double lidded, chocolate eyes to look at his perfectly formed nose, a few freckles lay against the bridge of it, and it was cute like a button at the end. he moved down to look at his plump lips, beautifully pouted and a flush peach colour, contrasting beautifully against his milk white complexion, along with the dark hair, really bringing out his eyes.
his face, most likely like the rest of him ;) was sculped to perfection and it made jimin swoon.

"h-hi" a soft mumbled response came from jimin and yoongi had to stop himself from cooing out loud at the sheer adorableness.

"it's nice to finally meet you jimin baby"
yoongi replied, smoothly.

jimin turned even redder if possible and looked down at his lap at an attempt to hide his face. he heard a deep chuckle come from the older as he turned to Jin and whispered a quiet "he's so cute"

jimin put down the forgotten apple piece and went for his sippy, hoping the cold drink would cool him off and help him to his senses.

it didn't, but it was worth a shot.

"jimin, don't drink too much before you eat, you'll get full" explained namjoon, which caused jimin to stop drinking and pout a bit, he looked at his food and didn't make a move to pick up his fork and eat.

"chim, do you need some help?" asked Jin, meaning 'would you like to be fed?'

jimin looked towards Jin and nodded cutely.

"okay, I'll come an-"
"NO!"

jin looked at jimin, halfway out of his seat, as the younger yelled.

"n-no wan chu.." mumbled jimin, jin looked at him shocked, he was the only one, other than Joon, who jimin allowed to feed him.

"who do you want baby?" asked namjoon smiling knowingly and the little.

"i- I wan' yoonie hyung" jimin replied quietly, looking down at his lap again, out of shyness.

he blinked when he felt a presence next to him, he looked to his right to see that yoongi had seated himself next to him and had picked up his fork with a bit of nugget on it.

"open wide baby" he said, and smiled widely at the younger when he complied, chewing the tasty food.

"tank chu" jimin said, and smiled shyly at yoongi, "no problem bun" he replied, liking the way jimin blushed at the nickname, they repeated the process till his plate was empty and all his fruit had gone.

"good boy bun, all gone" said yoongi smiling so wide his gums showed, jimin giggled at this antic and attempted to copy his smile

yoongi watched as jimin cutely pulled smiley faces his way.