➳it begins

[Name] smoothed out the wrinkles in her white apron before flopping down onto the violet colored couch. She happily glanced at her friend Sasha who kept shoving mini-sandwiches into her mouth. [Name] had butterflies in her stomach and happily glanced around the room. Her friend Chimney, who was well known around campus decided to host a Halloween party and invited her closest friends. Everyone had showed up in amazing costumes, Chimney herself being a sexy magician with a top hat. [Name] was proud of herself when she found her maid costume. Her legs looked great in the pure white stocking and she felt pretty. She was having a good time before Chimney suggested they play a game.

"Okay come on people let's play a game! 7 minutes in heaven and you can't refuse me and plus it'll be fun. So I'm going to go around and please place something of your costume into my hat." [Name] watched as she ran around the room collecting what she wanted. [Name] didn't get a chance to do anything as Chimney practically shoved her top hat into her face.

"You go first [Name]." [Name] eyed the hat warily for a moment before sticking her hand inside. She fumbled around for a second, Chimney's eyes watching her. Finally after a few awkward stares, [Name] grabbed something...