chapter 1

She was sitting on the quinjet on her way back from a mission. Her clothes covered in dust, debris littered in her red hair oh and the giant gash currently covering her shoulder. It hurt, a lot but she wouldn't go to the medic on board. Doctors always made her uneasy. They always brought back the gut wrenching memories of the red room that she tries so desperately to push down. Besides Dr. Banner would stitch her up. Since he found out about her home patchups of rubbing alcohol a needle and floss he's been pretty adamant of fixing her up, no matter how much she insists she doesn't need his help he's persistent so she lets him. Besides she doesn't mind he does a much better job then she could ever even though he's not 'that kind of doctor' . She decides she better get started on her mission wrap up to try and distract her from the throbbing pain currently coming from her shoulder.

............................................................................

He's sitting in the lab trying to drown out Tony's persistent rambling, he's currently going off about some petty disagreement he had with Pepper not even an hour ago. From what Bruce can tell it was once again Tony's wrong but he wouldn't dare say that to him as that would only set him off even more and he's not really in the mood he just wants to get his work done.

'So you agree there are more doors right bruce??'

'hmm.. what?. Oh yeah..yeah there's more doors..'

'THANK YOU!! see I knew I was right I mean I'm an engineer if anything this question was made for me!'
'would you mind putting that in writing that you agree with me so I can show Pepper I'm right?'

'Tony I just want to get my work done'

'oh right! yeah..yeah work I should probably do some of that today...'
'

Orrr..I can just hang out with you until lunch!!'

Bruce discreetly checks his watch three hours until lunch. This is going to be the longest morning ever.

'*Sighs* yea sure Tony just don't be too loud I do want to get some work done before lunch'.

'Thanks Bruce you won't regret this!'
Actually would you mind settling some more debates between Pepper and I'

Bruce nods rubbing his Chin out frustration already regretting his decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Notes*
First chapter is done!! I might go back and edit it a bit more and add a bit but for now it's done!! Thanks for reading please leave a comment with some feedback that would be greatly appreciated. I'll try and have the next chapter up soon