WHAT?!

"WHAT THE FUCK TAILS?!" I yelled after Tails knocked over a bucket of old car oil off the shelf covering me. "SHIT SORRY KNUCKLES!" He said flying down. "Hey I heard yelling is everything al-" Luigi stares at me covered in black oil. "Oooooo" he grit his teeth. "Knux I'm so sorry!" Tails panicked trying to clean it off. "Tails it's fine look I'll just pick up my car in the morning right now I need to shower." I said and just walks out of his garage. As I walk down the street I hear a loud motor coming from behind me. When I turn around I see the familiar colors of red and black on the motorcycle. "Hey Knux" Shadow cutting the engine removing his helmet. "What-" "Dont fucking ask" I growled as the oil slides down my body and under my jeans. "Need a ride?" "No thanks Shadz I'm good" I said and continues to walk to my house. "I'm so going to tell tails that he needs a better organization in that garage of his...." I thought to my self as the smell from the oil is making me feel sick. I finally arrived home and unlock my door. I head stright to the shower and just wash myself in my clothes first then remove them as the oil starts to slowly wash away.

"God knuckles looked so pissed off when I pulled up." Shadow thought to himself as he enter the bar. "Hey Ally scotch on the rocks please." "You got it Shadz" she smiled as shadow sits on the bar stool. "I'm telling you Mario I don't know what to do" shadow hears a familiar voice say. "Sonic bro if you like him then tell him." Shadow rolls his eyes not caring about Sonic's rambling. He starts thinking about Knuckles and how his heart sank when he rejected the ride. He developed feeling for him since last summer. How he long for his lips on his and to feel his touch. "Here ya go Shadow" "Thank you Ally" he smiled and starts taking a sip going back to his thoughts about the red echidna. "Mario Knuckles is my best friend..... what if he doesn't like me like that?" Sonic said making shadow sip up his drink. "SONIC IS IN LOVE WITH KNUCKLES TOO?! AW HELL NO!!!" Shadow squeezes the glass in anger until it shatters in his hand grabbing the attention of the bar. "Shadow are you alright?!" Mario asked walking up to him. "Yeah I'm fine" shadow said shaking his hand before walking out. "The fuck was his problem Sonic asked Mario who shrugged."

As I get out of the shower my phone starts blowing up with texts and calls. "What in the world?" I said as I look at my phone and see multiple texts from Shadow and Sonic. "Both of them want to hangout tonight?" I thought how weird it was since Sonic doesn't stay out late as much anymore and Shadow just saw me covered in oil. I text them both back "No I had a rough day and just want to go to bed" to which they both replied how I can vent about it over some coffee at their places. "What the hell?" I shake my head and just said no then turned off my phone and go to bed.

Shadow gets worried when knuckles doesn't reply so he gets up and starts walking to his house.
Sonic gets worried when he doesn't reply and gets up from his chair, says bye to Mario and speeds off to knuckles house.

The two hedgehogs arrive at the same time and both give each other a death stare. "Oh hell no Shadz don't tell me." "Yeah I'm in love with him too Blue." Shadow growled. "Well I got here first so beat it I'm going to tell him how I feel" Sonic snapped. "No I got here first so you beat it!" Shadow snapped back. Sonic dashes and punches Shadow across the face. Shadow spits out blood from his cut lip. "You asked for it!" Shadow bolts at sonic and tosses him to the ground. The two continue to throw punches and wrestle each other into the ground. "I'm gonna kill you Shadz!" "I'll kill you first!" "I'm going to kill the both of you for destroying my Damn lawn" they both stop and look up into a pair of angry purple eyes. "Hey Knux" they both said. "What are you two idiots doing?!" I demanded. "I was just w-oof!" "I was worried about you since you didn't-ow!" "Text back" I look at them both covered in dirt, cuts from the gravel, and grass stains all over their clothes. "That's because I turned off my phone because the two of you have been blowing up my phone and I wanted to go to bed" I said sternly and annoyed. "Now both of you go the hell home" I said walking away and slamming my front door.

"What is there damn deal?!"