Enjoy.

(Y/n) – your name

(Y/n)’s POV

“Mmm~~ I can feel you in so deep Ei~” I moaned deeply as Ei keeps pumping her 10 inch dick into my glistening wet pussy cowgirl style making loud wet noises that fill the air.

“Ngh~ you feel so wet & tight for me dear~” Ei said as she keeps pumping into me hard and fast making me forget that there is one other lady that is in the same room as us until I heard her smug giggle.

“Fufufu~ did you two forget about me~” Miko’s voice cuts through the pleasured filled daze that has taken over my brain as Ei grunts at her words.

“Of course not Miko. But you seem to be content in just watching me fuck our dear’s brain out.” I can feel Ei’s heavy breaths hitting my already heated skin as she starts to pepper the right side of my neck and collarbone with hickeys.

Miko giggles once again. “Of course~ who wouldn’t enjoy seeing our little one get fuck silly like this~” I watched in a daze as Miko reaches her hands towards my boobs and starts to fondle them pinching my nipples hard making me arch back into Ei taking her dick more into my pussy.

Ei’s eyes glow brightly in lust as she puts her hands on my hips and starts pumping even faster and harder making me scream as I feel my 5th release crashing down on me hard.

“AAHH~ AAHH~ I AM CUMMING~” I scream into the room. Ei continues pumping her few more time before unleashing her load into my pussy.

“Take in all my seeds dear~” Ei groans out as she pulls me down fully onto her dick sheathing herself all the way into my womb as she shoots all her load into me.

After shooting all her load into me, she pulls out breathing heavily rubbing her face against my cheek while a hand rubs my stomach. “Such a good dear~ Taking in all my seed~”

I then feel two arms wrapping themselves around my waist and pulling me in pushing my boobs into hers. Miko looks down at me with eyes full of lust as I continued to stay in the afterglow of my 5th orgasm.

“My turn now little one~” Miko coos at me with a smirk as she pushes me down back on the bed.

Snapping out of my induced pleasure daze I stutter out while wrapping my arms around her neck the way she likes it, “M-Miko onee-sama...”

Thrusting her 10 inch hard dick inside me with no warning as she groans out, “What is it little one~”

Feeling the veins pulsing from her dick I moan out with a lustful smile, “Ahn~ you thrust in so fast~”

Miko gives a melodious giggle as she lower her face to the left pecking my neck and collarbone teasingly as Ei plays with my body using her hands making my body even more heated.

“Watching Ei have her way with you really turned me on little one~ I hope your ready for more rounds with me~” Miko whispered into my ear teasingly before biting down on my flesh between my neck and collarbone marking me as she starts to thrust her dick slowly making me frustrated while Ei continues playing with my body.

I whine as I jerk my hips down trying to get Miko to go faster but she holds my hips firmly down, “Miko onee-sama~~ Please move faster~”

“Hmm~ What did you say little one~” Miko whispers into my ear again before blowing air into it making me shiver from her hot breath.

“Miko onee-sama please~! Fuck me please! I need you!” I pleaded loudly to her making her laugh smugly before she starts to thrust in hard and fast.

“Little one~ is this what you wanted~” Miko asked as she continues to hold my hips down thrusting her dick in deep and hard.

Moaning gibberish I nodded shakily and my arms flopped back on the bed gripping the sheets tight arching my back pushing my chest up more into Ei’s hands.

Slowing down her speed, Miko pants out, “Use your words little one~ or I won’t give you what you want~”

“Mm~~ Ahn~ Please Miko onee-sama~ Fuck me deep and hard~” I moan out my words while staring at her lustfully.

Miko smiles smugly and increase her pace moaning. “That’s my good little one~ Remember to always use your words~”

“Y-yes~!” I answered back in bliss from her thrusting. Miko leans down and kisses me shoving her tongue into my mouth sucking on my tongue and slurping up my saliva before breaking the kiss with a string of saliva connecting us.

“You taste divine as usual little one~” Miko moans out as she continues fucking me hard and fast.

Lost in the sea of pleasure and bliss, all I can do is moan gibberish as my 6th orgasm is approaching.

Laughing proudly, Miko turns to Ei, “See how our little one is blissed out right now?”

Giving a small smile as she continues to fondle my boobs and pinching my nipples, Ei hums, “Mm, yes. I do quite like this look on our dear~”

“Mm~~ I am glad you like this Ei~ It seems like it was the right decision to introduce our little one to you a few months ago~” Miko moans out as she fasten her pace.

“Can you feel it little one~ How close I am to cumming~” Miko continues to thrust even faster and harder breaking into my womb just as Ei did a few moments ago.

“Y-yes~ I can feel you Miko onee-sama~ I AM CUMMING~~” I scream out in pleasure as I cum and my pussy tightened even more on Miko’s dick making her cum deep into me.

“Ooohh~~ Your so tight that your making me cum little one~” Miko groans out as she cums deep inside my womb mixing with Ei’s cum.

Dropping down on the bed panting heavily from the afterglow I stare up in a pleasure induced daze as Miko smirks down at me. “I hope you are ready for more (Y/n)~ I have more in store for you~”

Both Ei’s and Miko’s eyes glow brightly in the dark room filled with lust for me. I gulp my saliva in nervousness praying to my dearest archon hoping that I would survive the night.

A/N: So this is actually my 1st time writing a smut so I would appreciate feedbacks or comments. I might continue the story if more than enough people prompt me to.