yn pov

I was walking home from h-mart, and as i was down the street I heard a man groaning on the floor i got scared and dropped my groceries to help the person

"Omg are you ok?!"

When the person turned his face to me it looked like someone beat him up really badly they were scars and blood all over his face . The man didn't say anything he just laid there and groaned.

"Sir who did this to you ?!"

The man didn't say anything he just groaned again. I wasn't going to keep asking him questions. Obviously he was hurt badly and couldn't even talk. I decided to just call the police and maybe ask for an ambulance. Once I pulled out my phone to call the police the man finally opened his mouth .

"Stop! Don't call the police! I swear to God call the police and I'll break your phone"

"Sir clearly you need help. I need to call the police, like now"

"Omg why are you so hard headed I told you already not to call the police.. God!"

"Gosh for someone who needs help your really rude"

"Well maybe I don't need your help"

"Oh really?"

Clearly he did need help but i decided to act like I was just going to walk home leaving him there . I thought he was going to call me  to come back and help him, but I was wrong. After a few seconds the street got real quiet. No groans, no breathing,  nothing. I turned around confused only to see the men laying there not breathing or moving. I ran up to him and asked if he was still alive . (Ik I'm stupid)

"Sir get up! Cmon get up!"

I tried poking his cheeks but still no response I finally gave up and just had to carry him and take him to my place for now . I know ik I'm dumb for bringing a random stranger in the house but i couldn't just leave him there not gonna lie he was really heavy but I tried my best to carry him all the way to my house. we then arrived at the house and I just threw him on the couch tired

"You stay here I'm going to get the first aid kit"

I went and grabbed the first aid from the other room. I came back and started to put the alcohol on his cuts he groaned due to the pain

"Would you be more careful?"

"*sarcastic tone* oh I'm sorry you couldn't walk home without getting beaten to death"

"First off I didn't get beaten to death, this happens on a daily basis. I don't know why your so worried about it anyway its none of your business"

You thought he was being very rude for someone who is wasting her time helping a hurt man she found on the street. So she put more alcohol on the cotton and pressed it very hard on his cut which made him groan even louder

"Look you either help my wounds correctly or don't help me at all"

"Well maybe if you would try being nicer, so would I"

You put alcohol on the other cuts and cover it with bandages. Once you were done, you decided to take a shower so you told him to wait here while you go take a quick shower.

"I'm going to take a shower you stay here don't touch anything"

"Well since I can't do anything I might as well come in the shower with you *smirks*"

"Yah! You pervert *you slap his head very hard making him rub the part you just hit*

"God! you see I'm already in pain"

"Well maybe I wouldn't have hit yoy if you stop with all this flirty talk"

"I was kidding . Anyway go take take a shower my ears hurt because your so loud ill just lay here till you get out"

You didn't trust him being in the living room without stealing anything but you had to take a shower so you just said ok and  went to the shower

A/pov: what do you guys think about this one??