6

''Mr. Stark, I still have so many stories to tell you, like for example I stole a sorcerer's blindfold and turns out he's not blind.''

''Yeah, so I accidentally almost killed my teacher named Gojo and he often wears this shirt that is written MILF: Man I Love farting. '' I explained to Ethan as we walked through another busy street in Tokyo. Today is Saturday and we have no missions or classes to attend so, I choose to spend my time with Ethan. 

Nervously, I twisted my fingers on the disappointment that filled through my atmosphere currently. I still haven't found any hint or indication on getting back to my universe, what's more, is not even the sorcerers comprehend about the multiverse, except Gojo.

From what I know, travel between dimensions of the Multiverse is possible, although I had not acknowledged how I ended up in another multiverse or I was sent here accidentally. I fear that there is no way home, but of course, I must not lose hope. 

''That is awesome, I mean not awesome, totally uncool.'' Ethan replied. I gave him an eerie stare as he finally took back what he said before adding. ''That guy is so scary.'' Gojo is physically a virgin, mentally a whore. That's what I hold on to believe. 

Our gossip soon came to an end when I spotted a human-looking cursed spirit with a patchwork face and grey eyes. His left eye is dark blue and his right eye is gray. He has long grayish-blue hair that reaches past his neck and is sectioned off into three large strands with ties at the ends. Along with his face, he has stitches all across his body that give him the appearance that he was sewn together. Scarry..

And he is looking directly at me with a smile. My Y/n tingle is tingling, this power of mine is most widely known as spider-sense, and Aunt May named it the Y/n tingle. This must be a bad sign, should I attack him or exorcise him? Bro- who am I kidding, I don't even know how to exorcize curses. ''Hey, Ethan, can you see that weird stichy man?'' 

''Huh? Who? Ion see no one'' Good, it would be better if Ethan stays out of this. I told Ethan to stay right here while I checked on the man who carried bad news on him. I am now a jujutsu sorcerer in training so, might as well involve myself in investigating cursed related deaths and disappearances that leads to a culprit whether it be a cursed spirit or curse user. 

As you guys know I'm something of a brainless girl myself, sometimes. So, I decided to find that weird stichy man. I walked down through a dark and cold alleyway, which was never a good thing. It makes my blood run cold as I went deeper into the backstreet. 

''So, you're the Spider-girl on Youtube.'' An unfamiliar yet, a cold voice came into my ears, washing away all my thoughts as I glanced through the owner of its voice. And, It was him. Dude, is this another doing from Gojo? Why does everybody keep on founding out that I'm Spider-girl. I let out a deep sigh as I confronted him. ''Bro, I have no time with you or Gojo's foolish behaviors so Imma just go, bye.''

Just as I sense that he took a step towards me, I quickly pointed my hand and shot my spiderweb from my web-shooters directed towards him that made his face pinned through a wall with my webs. 

''Who says that I'm a friend of that Gojo guy?'' He snorted, as he slowly took my webs off from his face. My brows were lifted as soon as I hear his response. So does this means that this guy here is good news? I haven't got a clue. ''I'm Mahito.'' The guy introduced himself to me with a smile. 

''You're a FOS now.'' Ethan mentioned to Mahito, as the three of us are currently walking through the streets. Yes, I met a new friend named Mahito. We became friends because I shot him my web in the face and said sorry. ''Uh, what is a FOS?'' Mahito asked Ethan. 

Ethan lets out a smirk as he leans in close to Mahito's ear ''Friend of Spider-girl and, you have to remember that.'' 

Sorry for the short chapter and thank you guys for 3k reads with 200+ votes<3