XXX

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana
Four Months Later

I read the text over again just to make sure I'm reading it correctly.

Unsaved Number

Hey, it's Kim from the
club. I been thinking
about you for a
while. I got ur number
from my friend who
grew up witchu.

I wanna see you again,
finish sucking u off lol
🍆🥱💦

"Ew" I scrunch my face up reading it.

I start to run the text through my mind again and feel myself getting angrier.

He really cheated on me.

I feel myself about to cry but suck it up real quick. I hear him showering and throw his phone out the window.

"Dirty bitch." I start walking around his house.

I feel myself losing control of my temper. I walk around looking for shit to fuck up.

I break all the shit on his dressers and pull out all of his clothes. I throw shit at his tv making it crack every which way.

I run downstairs and break his other TV. I shatter his light bulbs and his decorations.

I kick his coffee table and it shatters, I go to the glass kitchen table and push the glass off.

It creates a loud noise I know he heard over the water.

I get the bleach and go fuck up his wardrobe before the shower cuts off.

"Ay what was the hell was that?" He asks.

I grab my purse and go downstairs. I shoot his refrigerator and microwave which creates a small explosion.

I laugh before shooting the washing machine too which slowly starts to flood the downstairs.

I run back upstairs and shoot through the bathroom door.

"Fuck!" He yells.

He opens the door with a towel on and a gun in his hand.

"What the fuck N'laisah!?" He holds the bullet wound in his lower stomach.

I was aiming for the dick he apparently can't keep out bitches' mouths but I couldn't see through the door, oh well.

"I'm so fucking done with you!" I scream, crying.

He sits down on the floor and drops his gun. He holds his stomach in pain.

"Fuck is you talm bout?" He groans.

"Youn remember cheating on me? Fuck ass nigga."

"N'laisah-" he starts.

"Don't fucking lie to me, you only making it worse." I lean my gun against my temple but not pointing towards me.

"Come on ma, we been through too much." He panics.

"Nah allat shit dead on gang." I shake my head.

"I'm sorry, fuck." The blood starts to stain the white towel around his waist.

"Whyyyy, you the only nigga I ever loved or even fucked and you gone do me like this." I break down crying.

"Don't cry ma." He used that ugly ass nickname I hated that I loved.

"You the whole reason I'm crying!" I wipe my tears.

"You not finna leave me like this N'laisah." He pleads.