♡Void♡

The giant black moth continued walking down the sidewalk, music playing in his earbuds. The fluff around his neck covered the bottom half of his face so only his eyes showed. He had folded his wings against his back so they would look like a cape to the demons passing by. Though his clothing choices were the best to blend in with a crowd with his glowing pastel purple high heeled boots that seemed to never leave his side and his 2 extra arms were hard to hide.

He had heard that an amusement park had recently moved in to the Pride Ring and was interested to see what it was like. He noticed a couple of the demons staring at him but he ignored it. Void continued walking when he saw a circus tent in the distance, he grinned. There it is. He walked faster than before and saw a sign coming into view. The sign said "LooLoo Land", he chuckled at the obvious attempts to not get copyrighted. He walked past the sign and into the park, an apple mascot came out of nowhere and started greeting him, talking about how great LooLoo Land was.

"S-so will you be needin' any hhelp?" Loo Loo the apple said with a hint of flirtation in his voice, Void chuckled before replying, "No thank you, I think I can handle this myself." The apple groaned a bit before walking off to greet another demon. Void blinked before looking at another set of signs and posters. These posters were going on and on about a Robotic Fizzarolli. Perhaps this is where he performs? He thought to himself, tilting his head. I'll look later. He walked away from the tent and towards the multiples of carnival games. He fell face first into the ground and noticed he had tripped over an imp.

"Whoops! Sorry!" Void laughed, getting up and brushing any dirt off of his coat. He looked over at the imp, noticing the strange black mark on his head and the white scars covering almost half of his face. The imp was wearing a black suit and sunglasses. The imp grumbled as he got up, an owl demon rushing over to his side.

Void apologized again before heading towards the carnival games again. He noticed all of the games were ones that were made specifically to be rigged and hard to win. He sighed and decided not to play any of them even though the "things" looked really cute.

X~~~~~~~~~~X

I'm just publishing this right now as a draft because I need to save the book into my profile.