• heart beats

》ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ '
ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

And a one! a two! A one two three!

Alexander's pov

It was the end of our summer term and we finally had our summer holiday, yes we would miss eachother for a whole month but I didn't really hang out with people other than Thony and Jay and they live pretty close to me soo~ we didn't have to worry about the trouble of seeing eachother.

Every one was packing up and collecting things from the past years and many, MANY old pictures was revealed it was so embarrassing !! I saw myself in a group picture and I literally looked so depressed, not like I always do but I looked depressed depressed.

Heading to upstairs to collect some files that was supposed to be given to Mr. Bigdick 3000 but the teacher was too lazy to give it up to him so I, as a nicest student thought why not to get it to him.

Passing the food tech labs, the science labs.. up another staircase. Finally, the hallway to the teachers lounge.

I heard music.

My favourite type of music.

Rock !!

I heard it three blocks away the teacher lounge. I had to take a sneak peek. Like who wouldn't?

Picking pace to the door that led to the heard music, there was a band.

A hot band !!

Look at all those men, ahh~ he looks so hot oh! oh! He's so tall! I swear he's one of the older years, one year older than us.

Trying to peak to see if there was other members, I saw a girl. She was tall, beautiful [h/t] (aka hair type) and beautiful [e/c] orbs. She was so hot.

Wiping the drool of my face, I leaned on the wall right next to the door and that's when I heard her voice. It was so deep, but so pretty not too raspy but very deep. Like a posh women's voice but..... deep?

I felt so hot, I'm so happy I found out this band... What if I knock and see what they are playing, oh hell nah I cant do that. That's gonna be so embarrassing!! Ugh.

I spent half of my time looking through the window of the door and noticed they were packing up and she was coming through the door.

"See you guys later, alright? Oh and James, please don't break the drum set when I'm gone, I know you're here for extra stuff during summer break, anyways guys I'm off."

She's coming closer! Uh! Um.

Oof! He fucked up.

》ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ '
ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

To be continued....