C6

Cameron watched as the little neko licked the piece of human flesh.He really hadn't expected the other to actually eat it and couldn't help being amused.Cameron's heart had blackened years ago and with him coming back in time it was even more black .

So something like this wouldn't faze him.He watched as the other began to happily nibble before taking a big bite, obviously he liked it.

........

Ali swallowed the last piece of flesh in his mouth and couldn't help giving a happy meow.He then looked up at his beloved expectantly.He was convinced eating it out of the other's hands would make it even more delicious.He blushed a bit at the thought.

He watched as the amusement in the other's eyes grew more and more before he stood up with a smirk and walked off through the door.

Ali blinked for a moment before scrambling up and rushed to silently follow him.

He had nearly forgotten that his love was a villain! Villain s after all didn't trust so easily he had probably been curious if Ali would eat the human flesh in his hands.But it was alright the other was still a child after all .Even though his beloved didn't trust him now it won't be so in the future!

Coming out of the room Ali was met with gore and blood.He wasn't uncomfortable though as he looked around curiously before looking forward where he had saw Cameron going and coincidentally meeting eyes with him .

Cameron seemed to be watching his reaction when he saw all this gore and blood and he couldn't help but blush.

But because of all the grime and dirt on Ali's face the only thing Cameron saw was the admiration in the other's eyes.

Turning around he continued on his way while Ali silently followed.

------------

An hour had past and the duo had long came out of the traffickers hideout leaving only corpses behind.

Unlike his last life Cameron chose to go the opposite way to his kingdom with a little neko following him.As the hideout was in a huge forest the neko would hide behind a tree whenever he turned around.

Cameron didn't say anything and merely chuckled when he saw the tip of a tail swishing behind a tree whenever he turned around.

Continuing on his way Cameron thought about his goals and he decided he would definitely get rid of the Revgast Kingdom.

He didn't care that he was born there and raised.They treated him like shit and he definetly would be getting revenge back on his so called 'parents'.He had been so busy trying to prove himself, denying accusations and the bullying of everyone and trying so hard to be the good guy he had finally snapped and he had naively thought he could kill them all just by himself.

He gave a regretful sigh at that ,if only he had taken those demons offer at the time?Those days he had been denying the fact that his heart had already blackned and  trying so  hard to be humane and in the end where did that got him?

Now frowning and looking up at the sky Cameron realized that sun was beginning to set .He blinked for a moment before he started looking for clearing to camp in and a neko was quick to follow him.

.......
Hey everyone!I hope you liked my book so far . Remember to comment,vote ,add  to library and if you want more content like this feel free to follow!

Bye!