CHAPTER҉ 1҉

Once my feet hit the ground I knew there was no coming back.

The legend of Hiachi couldn't be more stupid. Who's gonna believe it?
No eight foot monster is coming in the middle of the night to eat human flesh.

I try the front door of the school.
It's locked.

Darn it! Gonna have to try to get the back door open.
Hopefully.

It's hard to get around, I can't find the back. I'm so tired. For some reason...

I worry how long the halls will be. This school is enormous, yet very old.

I find the back door, It's surprising it opens just like that!

Footprints.... Very weird.....

I walk down the hallway. Walls seem to close up on me, Closer...Closer-

"Let me guess, Hiachi is gonna be behind this door?" I say, as I open the gym door. It's creaks loudly.

Just an old gym. No monster or urban legend things.

I keep following the footprints, my best guess is they go to the pool.

But what If it's real?

No,its Just a legend.

I get to this small room. I'm claustrophobic.

I notice something I might need later, though. A note it seems.

"Shut up, Zakaria." I say to myself.

Another small room. Great.

But this one stinks.... Guess that's not very peculiar for an old school.

I'm here to find my old,missing, friends, So I need to snap out of it. I know that. But I also know that I can't stop. Nobody will care, anyways.

Back to the gym.

I have to find my missing friends

I see something in the corner.

Get out, get out. I think.
But I can't.

Something ΔPPΣΔRS. THΣ CΩRΠΣR.

For about 10 seconds, There it is.

I run out quickly, why is that here? Sh

It's just a.... legend....

I'm stuck in the streets of the town.

I run from a tall lady with a dirty grin. "GO AWAY!" I shout

I get out of the mysterious maze, that definitely wasn't hallucinations...
I think.
Don't do it...

I ran. Again.

I'm not very surprised. Nobody came looking for me when I ran off, after seeing my old friends on the news reported missing and last seen at this school. They were too  stupid to watch where they were going and now, here I am.

The hotel is where I stop to rest for awhile. I didn't know that I needed it.
I hear a small moaning noise.
"Who's there?" I ask, bravely.
I hear chuckling.
And then a little guitar playing
"Come pick me up."
More laughing.
Come play with me....
...

She stopped.
I slowly turn my lantern on.
There's a little girl with a flower ring on her head with her guitar. Her eyes dropping. Her huge grin. I knew it was her.

I run once more, screaming the life out of me. She's the fastest person, I shouldn't say person. She's not human.

I ran and ran and it seemed as I never ran out of breath. That's not happening. I started getting tired slowly, and it was hard to see clearly. I try to convince myself, "No, your not tired, your not dizzy, and certainly your not hungry."