Prologue

Isabella's point of view

How the hell did I find myself in this situation? Hey, I'm Isabella and I am currently running through the halls of my high school. Yeah, late again.

I knocked at the classroom door, hoping that whoever was inside would have enough mercy to let me in.

Ms. Doyle opened the door. Awesome.

"Miss Gomez. You're late"
Yeah. No shit, Sherlock.

"You have detention on Saturday. Again. Come in, let's see if we can still save your knowledge"

I came in and I could swear I could feel my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

"So, World War Two. Let's open our books in page 146 and-''

I don't think I've ever been this bored in my life.
Ever since I can remember, I have always hated history class. There is something about that just makes me want to smash my head against the fucking wall.

"Miss Gomez"

Oh shit

"Yeah?"

"Could you please read the next paragraph-" Ms. Doyle was cut off by the sound of the door opening. Very harshly in her opinion. Three boys came in running and immediately rushed to their seats, acting like they hadn't just barged into the classroom without even asking if they could. Rude

I know them. I mean, I don't personally know them, like if you asked me their names I wouldn't be able to tell you what they were but I do know they have a band. And I have to admit they are pretty good, I mean, not Tears for fears good, but good.

"Patterson, Mercer, and Peters. Late again" well it seems like this was an occurrent thing.

"Sorry Ms. Doyle. Reggie's car broke down on our way here" The blonde guys said while pointing at the brunette next to him. Well now I know that one's name.

"I don't want to hear it, Mr. Mercer. Detention. The three of you. This Saturday afternoon. I'll be waiting for you" Well that is just great. Now I have to deal with three other gremlins at detention.

The teacher returned to her class while another kid read the paragraph I was supposed to read. Well I have to thank the gremlins for saving me on that one.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea to have breakfast at McDonald's. We lost 20 minutes in the fucking drive thru!"
The other brunette said. So their car didn't break down. I actually think I know his name. Pretty sure it's Lucas something. He's kinda popular among the girls. I really don't get why, but he is.

"So you lied" I said. "Caught you"
I just love pissing people off

"Shut up, Gomez"