fallen

i love these two 😭

i love these two 😭

•••

"Hiro? Did you kill somebody?" Tadashi asks, Hiro raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Then, why did your call sound so—are you sure they're not dead?!"

"Yes! I'm sure.. I found them, I was just on my way to a bo— a bookstore, but I saw them, and was concerned." Hiro said, "They look like they were dumped here."

"..I think we should take them home with us." Tadashi said, a nod comes from Hiro. When Tadashi takes another glance at the unconscious individual, he walks over to them, kneeling down, and pushes back the back of the top of the shirt that they were wearing. "Hiro.. are these what I think they are?"

"What is it?" Hiro asks as he walks over to where Tadashi was standing, there was something come out of their back. Brown and white feathers came out, the wings seemed endless. "Huh?"

"Wings? How does a person have a set of wings?" Tadashi asks, he suddenly bent down and scooped up the unconscious person. "We should take them home, now. We don't know how or what happened to them."

A nod comes from Hiro, the three somehow fit on Tadashi's moped scooter. Off they went, wondering how long Aunt Cass would take to find out. The ride was okay, the brothers asked each other which one was willing to give up their bed. It was decided that Hiro would give up his.

"Fine."

~

Hiro and Tadashi arrived back at home, Cass was just closing up the cafe. She immediately welcomed them home, Tadashi and Hiro using their bodies to cover up their new discovery. "H-Hey Aunt Cass!" Hiro said, nervously. Cass looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Hiro, can you and Tadashi.. move?" Cass asked, crossing her arms around her chest. "If you're trying to hide the fact that you two brought someone unconscious home, I saw you two planning outside."

"Okay, look.. the person looked like they were just dumped where we found them." Tadashi said, "You have to believe us when we say that we couldn't just leave them there."

"I'm not mad you picked them up! Why didn't you take them to the hospital?" Cass asked.

"Oh-."

"'Oh' is right! You knuckleheads!" Cass said, banging the two boys on the head. Tadashi went to go pick up the unconscious individual, "Go heal them up, if they're hungry, tell them that I'll make them something!"

She rushed to the kitchen and started to cook. The boys did the same, but went upstairs. Tadashi laid down the newest addition, possibly temporarily, but the brothers didn't have much of a choice.