Prologue

Setsukawa Akihito was an average teenager.

Well, if you exclude his family, his looks and how he only shows a limited amount of expressions.

All in all, he was just average in everything he does.

Just like a background character.

However, this description of him may change soon, after a meeting of destiny that will lead him to a couple more highschool teenagers, and change their predestined fate given by the world.

(Time brought by the lovely author <3ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪...)

7:00a.m.

A rustle could be heard in the dark room.

The sound seemed to come from the bed, where one could see that something was wrapped tightly under the thick blanket. 

The rustling of fabrics and an almost unnoticeable groan continued to emerge from the bed, when suddenly a head came out from the bundle with slow actions, just like a cat stretching its body.

The movements seems to stop after the person's arms and torso got out from the blanket and silence continued to reign in the room.

Suddenly, the door of the room opened up widely and a little girl in her cute bunny pajamas and bunny slippers ran into the room before jumping onto the person's body, or to be precise- the stomach.

The person was jolted awake by the pain inflicted by the little girl, their eyes instantly snapped open and had emitted a loud groan. The person wanted to pry off whatever was clinging on their stomach until it was interrupted by the bright and jolly voice of the child which made them relaxed.

"Good morning, nii-chan! It's time to wake up, or else I'll be mad!" The little girl that seemed to be no older that six yelled out with her childish voice that still hasn't grown out, her chubby hands pulling the blanket off before hugging the person- that was her older brother tightly, which seems to knock the air out of his lungs.

His fair and slender hands slowly reached out to hug the girl so that she wouldn't fall off his body and caressed his sister's head in attempt to tell her he was awake now. 

"...I'm awake, little bunny. Could you let go of me so I can get up...?" The young teen pleaded in a soft voice, wishing that she could let go of the tight hold on his body but instead it somehow made her hug him tighter (if that was even possible U•ェ•*U) than it was already.

"No, I won't let go! You'll just go back to sleep if I do anyways!"

"..."

The young teenager-- Setsukawa Akihito sighed defeatedly under his breath, tired of arguing with his little sister. As he reluctantly got up from his comfortable bed with much effort, he tidied the messy bed and opened the curtains of his windows while carrying his little sister with one hand, making the room brighter with the warm sunlight shining through the windows of his room.